What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Niners vs Ravens - Week 13 (1 Viewer)

With Baltimore’s depth at DB maybe they legit sit Peters down. If anyone would, Harbaugh would 

It's a slippery track out there, can't keep hitting the QB late.

EDIT: that HAD to be a tackle low penalty, no effing way was it late.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a slippery track out there, can't keep hitting the QB late.

EDIT: that HAD to be a tackle low penalty, no way was it late.
Honestly I think that's why running QBs have had a resurgence lately... Jackson, Wilson, Watson... There's a double standard on how you can tackle these guys. 

Flacco took endless abuse and never got a flag. He must be laughing at what gets a flag on Lamar 

Thought that might have been their shot play. Looked like secondary made a play in coverage for once 

Love Baltimore’s use of defensive TOs this year when it’s clear you have no chance to use them on offense 

Honestly I think that's why running QBs have had a resurgence lately... Jackson, Wilson, Watson... There's a double standard on how you can tackle these guys. 
It’s the Brady rule, you can’t hit them low when they are in the pocket. It’s not a new rule :shrug:

Lol. That landed in the middle of the E in the end zone. Humphrey might have got a hand on it 

It’s the Brady rule, you can’t hit them low when they are in the pocket. It’s not a new rule :shrug:
NOt just talking about that one specifically, talking about all the helmet contact, can't put weight on QB, etc... stuff like that. Jackson's prolly the best runner the Ravens have AND he has the benefit of special tackling rules that only apply to him.

I'll take 17-14 at the half, I mean the 49ers weren't even supposed to be able to hang with Baltimore.

NOt just talking about that one specifically, talking about all the helmet contact, can't put weight on QB, etc... stuff like that. Jackson's prolly the best runner the Ravens have AND he has the benefit of special tackling rules that only apply to him.
That's all QBs though...

So Martindale has been brilliant all season. Can’t wait to see how he’ll address the edge runs this half. 

Other than teaching Peters to tackle, of course 

AUUUUUUGGGGHHHH Knee to the side of the gut.

That was a dangerous hit Tartt took.

Huge strip there, Jackson had just transferred the ball to that side and didn't transfer to the other, defender tackled him that just grabbed the ball on the tackle.

Smart to call the timeout there but how are you so slow that you get in a situation where you have to call it? On 3d down from that spot you have to be thinking about 4th at the same time 

Users who are viewing this thread