What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Dolphins - Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Wow, 50 yarder nail in the coffin. What a joke of an effort from players to coaches. 

So who looks good in the draft this year? :lmao:

Players have bought into the Flores way. What's so hard to understand?
Absolutely, not had to understand at all.  Fitz is a wildcard capable of going off at any time.  Dolphins are well-coached and playing hard, albeit lacking some talent.  They're capable of beating anyone.

ETA - and I say this as someone who still views the Dolphins as my team's biggest rival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely, not had to understand at all.  Fitz is a wildcard capable of going off at any time.  Dolphins are well-coached and playing hard, albeit lacking some talent.  They're capable of beating anyone.
Yep...very impressed by the Dolphins effort today, and as others have said Firtx is...Fitzmagic

i was waiting for Cowboys fans to creep in (the same way Eagles' fans did on Thursday). Have to be completely honest with this one though, I think this Miami team has earned this one. I am not as dissapointed with this loss as i was with Seattle and New England, this Miami team went balls out this afternoon. Took advantage of the CBs on deep passes all day when they could and they played a hell of a game

Maybe it is also my expectations for the Eagles has lessened, but this wasn't the joke of the team they were the first half of the season

Yep...very impressed by the Dolphins effort today, and as others have said Firtx is...Fitzmagic
As a Bills fan, let me tell ya....it's either Fitzmagic or Fitztragic.

That said, we've all got nothing but love for him.  His kids are still Bills fans after all these years.  I have a feeling he'll be a bit of a fixture in the Buffalo community once he retires.

Ertz drop when we were going in. Always comes back to one play that was the turning point. We'd have gone up 35-20 at that point. Game basically over. 

This team is so mentally dysfunctional. Fire somebody.

On plus side for Eagles, offense finally played well....Alshon with a big game too
No they didn't. They still looked like #### after scoring 21 in the first half. A TD at any point in the 3rd or 4th quarter and we win. But we couldn't overcome that vaunted Dolphins defense. 

####. This. Team.

Ertz drop when we were going in. Always comes back to one play that was the turning point. We'd have gone up 35-20 at that point. Game basically over. 

This team is so mentally dysfunctional. Fire somebody.
It's such an odd group in general (the offense). It's in purgatory

Eagles watch Cowboys choke, then do all the chirping about how important it is to make a statement against one of the worst teams in the league, and then poop the bed. Apparently you guys aren’t any better than the Cowboys 😂.

Both teams should forfeit the year actually. Fire Garrett, fire Howie the Great.

Users who are viewing this thread