What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bucs vs Jags - Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Foles follows up beautiful long sideline pass to Dede with drilling Bucs LB square in numbers with terrible INT. i assume Foles didn't see him.

Bucs win challenge on pass to Perriman who dragged his back foot. Two plays later Bucs score. 

@JohnOehser: All three Jaguars drive have ended in turnovers by QB Nick Foles. Interception on first drive, lost fumbles on last two...

Winston just overthrew Evans for a wide open TD from midfield.

Drive ends with Peyton Barber TD run.   (Godwin got to the 1 on a 27yd screen)

Last edited by a moderator:
VikingFrog said:
Choo Choo Winston train.

I ride or die with the crab legs.
I finally start him (bench Watson vs Pats)

The offense puts up 25 points but no TD’s for Winston........... 

PennStater77 said:
But why? Wasn’t Minshew playing well. 
He had a really bad game vs Houston. Then Foles came back and named starter. And Foles has huge contract. 

Minshew is quality backup low end starter. His scrambling ability makes him a better fit for thus porous line

@MadeByTim: The MINSHEW chants are taking over. The jags are down 14 with 13:00 to play and fans are having.... fun.

@APMarkLong: Tough catch for Dede Westbrook to make, but he's got to make it there. Minshew INT likely ends Jax's chances of comeback vs Bucs

Users who are viewing this thread