Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dynasty & Redraft: WR Jalen Reagor, Eagles

There is just bad playcalling all over. Chargers and Philly seem to be the worst right now. I hate the stupid bubble screens. They seem to rarely work.

Wentz looks horrible. Happy feet and stands in the pocket far too long. Hurst looked better on his one throw. Should have maybe given him a chance. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that happens then the Eagles really do have an injury curse on them 

I'm going through all the rookie WR clips now. I get kind of a Roddy White vibe from Reagor. You can see that there's something there in terms of size, fluidity, and explosiveness. Is he more "athlete

WR coach with Philly did a podcast with Fran Duffy: He recruited Reagor at A&M, he knows the kid inside and out. Mentions his separation skills as a positive.  said hands can b

19 hours ago, Payne said:

There is just bad playcalling all over. Chargers and Philly seem to be the worst right now. I hate the stupid bubble screens. They seem to rarely work.

Wentz looks horrible. Happy feet and stands in the pocket far too long. Hurst looked better on his one throw. Should have maybe given him a chance. 

Depends on personnel and how well they disguise it. Last weekend (sorry, forget which game - I rewatch all the games in condensed format M-W) I saw someone run a double bubble. The formation was trips left, 4th WR at the bottom on the screen, shotgun. The QB glanced left (one WR had stepped back & the D was already flowing over to blow it up) at the snap and then turned back to the right; 1-2 lineman and the back were screening the WR, play got a good 15-20 yards.

I was like dayum son that was some clever ####. Look like an obvious bubble screen with WRs trying to fend off the S & OLB - which never works - and ended up confusing the #### out of a few defenders.

Back on point, I think the Reagor evaluation is on hold. That O is a disaster rn and there’s not much the talented playmakers like Fulgham, Reagor, Sanders, and Scott can do rn. Goedert/Rogers (soonish back to Goedert/Ertz with Dallas still the TE1) is about all that’s working. Wentz has no time for progressions and gets more skitterish by the week.

• 3 weeks later...

Jalen Reagor (ankle) is practicing Wednesday.

Reagor had a season-high five catches before going down with an ankle injury in Sunday's loss. Practicing this early in the week puts him on track for a favorable matchup with the Cowboys' secondary in Week 16. 

Dec 23, 2020, 10:51 AM ET