What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is rolling with Fitzmagic this week? (1 Viewer)

My playoff start next week and I'm already in so I'm looking ahead:

Week 15 is either Tannehill (v HOU) or Fitzmagic (@NYG)

Week 16 will be Fitzmagic (v CIN) for sure.

Grabbed him off WW....  Very likely to start him this week....  Playoffs are underway... have to decide between the following options....

Ranked in my current thinking priority & Rank of Fantasy Points allowed for QB (#1 is softest Def / Most Pts Allowed)

1) Fitz @ NYJ (#14 softest)                  no real Run game, Robby woke up, DemT almost healthy and Crowder coming alive lately

2) J Allen Buf vs Balt (#29)                   Weather might play a role 

3) P Rivers LAC @ JAX (#15)               Lost faith long ago... 

4) Baker Mayfield vs Cin (#9)              Never know what Clev Offense will show up... 

I’ve had Brees and Brady all season.  Won’t be starting Brees this week.  Have to decide between Brady and Fitz.  Right now I’m leaning Fitz.  

In my Superflex, have J.Allen and Goff........so i picked up Fitz and waiting to decide.
Hard to bench J.Allen (but not great matchup vs Balt)

and hard to trust Goff vs SEA (but at least it's a home game).

I'm also deciding between Fitz and Josh Allen. I've played Allen every week, but week 10 I got "cute" and started Fitz over him. It cost me my game and almost cost me a playoff spot.

So I'm a bit hesitant to do it again in a playoff game. I am sure whichever way I go will be wrong, so I'll post here so you all can plan accordingly.

Need a playoff win. Have to choose between 

Dak at Chicago-don’t have a lot of faith in Dak tonight

Fiitz-giving serious thought to this but what’s the weather looking like. 

Goff- home vs a fairly weak Seattle pass D. 

Been rolling with Dak all season but can see the game possibly going thru Zeke tonight. Goff just went off so he’ll most likely come back down to earth. Fitz it is then. 

Grabbed him off WW....  Very likely to start him this week....  Playoffs are underway... have to decide between the following options....

Ranked in my current thinking priority & Rank of Fantasy Points allowed for QB (#1 is softest Def / Most Pts Allowed)

1) Fitz @ NYJ (#14 softest)                  no real Run game, Robby woke up, DemT almost healthy and Crowder coming alive lately

2) J Allen Buf vs Balt (#29)                   Weather might play a role 

3) P Rivers LAC @ JAX (#15)               Lost faith long ago... 

4) Baker Mayfield vs Cin (#9)              Never know what Clev Offense will show up... 
The Jets will be missing their slot CB and their CB2 who was probably CB40 on this year's depth chart. The CB1 is a rookie with 3 games of experience (he's actually been pretty good after missing most of this season coming off his second ACL tear).  I'm not even sure who is left to play CB this week. Not to mention that Jamal Adams is out.

I'm also deciding between Fitz and Josh Allen. I've played Allen every week, but week 10 I got "cute" and started Fitz over him. It cost me my game and almost cost me a playoff spot.

So I'm a bit hesitant to do it again in a playoff game. I am sure whichever way I go will be wrong, so I'll post here so you all can plan accordingly.
Owner dropped Allen, so I’ve dropped Tanny 

ive got a bye this week, looking towards 15-16 with Allen, Fitz, and Brees 

good luck everyone 

Need a playoff win. Have to choose between 

Dak at Chicago-don’t have a lot of faith in Dak tonight

Fiitz-giving serious thought to this but what’s the weather looking like. 

Goff- home vs a fairly weak Seattle pass D. 

Been rolling with Dak all season but can see the game possibly going thru Zeke tonight. Goff just went off so he’ll most likely come back down to earth. Fitz it is then. 
What scares you most about Dak? I have him too and could possibly pivot to fitz but Dak seems like he’s the safer play in my opinion. 

Looking to next week and starting either him or Tannehill over Matt Ryan against the 49ers. Fitz or Tanny?

Last edited by a moderator:
My opponent played Dak/Zeke/Cooper/Cohen and I’m in an 86 pt hole...thinking I have to go Fitz over Tannehill as there’s likely to be higher volume and my league has 10 pt bonus for > 300 yds.

My opponent played Dak/Zeke/Cooper/Cohen and I’m in an 86 pt hole...thinking I have to go Fitz over Tannehill as there’s likely to be higher volume and my league has 10 pt bonus for > 300 yds.
Oof. I was going to say at least Dak didn't get the bonus, but oh my...

Good luck. 

Users who are viewing this thread