Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Who is rolling with Fitzmagic this week?


GROOT

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Steeler said:

My playoff start next week and I'm already in so I'm looking ahead:

Week 15 is either Tannehill (v HOU) or Fitzmagic (@NYG)

Week 16 will be Fitzmagic (v CIN) for sure.

Lol, I’ve got the same choices, but throw in Brees too 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grabbed him off WW....  Very likely to start him this week....  Playoffs are underway... have to decide between the following options....

Ranked in my current thinking priority & Rank of Fantasy Points allowed for QB (#1 is softest Def / Most Pts Allowed)

1) Fitz @ NYJ (#14 softest)                  no real Run game, Robby woke up, DemT almost healthy and Crowder coming alive lately

2) J Allen Buf vs Balt (#29)                   Weather might play a role 

3) P Rivers LAC @ JAX (#15)               Lost faith long ago... 

4) Baker Mayfield vs Cin (#9)              Never know what Clev Offense will show up... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm also deciding between Fitz and Josh Allen. I've played Allen every week, but week 10 I got "cute" and started Fitz over him. It cost me my game and almost cost me a playoff spot.

So I'm a bit hesitant to do it again in a playoff game. I am sure whichever way I go will be wrong, so I'll post here so you all can plan accordingly.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Need a playoff win. Have to choose between 

Dak at Chicago-don’t have a lot of faith in Dak tonight

Fiitz-giving serious thought to this but what’s the weather looking like. 

Goff- home vs a fairly weak Seattle pass D. 

Been rolling with Dak all season but can see the game possibly going thru Zeke tonight. Goff just went off so he’ll most likely come back down to earth. Fitz it is then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

Grabbed him off WW....  Very likely to start him this week....  Playoffs are underway... have to decide between the following options....

Ranked in my current thinking priority & Rank of Fantasy Points allowed for QB (#1 is softest Def / Most Pts Allowed)

1) Fitz @ NYJ (#14 softest)                  no real Run game, Robby woke up, DemT almost healthy and Crowder coming alive lately

2) J Allen Buf vs Balt (#29)                   Weather might play a role 

3) P Rivers LAC @ JAX (#15)               Lost faith long ago... 

4) Baker Mayfield vs Cin (#9)              Never know what Clev Offense will show up... 

The Jets will be missing their slot CB and their CB2 who was probably CB40 on this year's depth chart. The CB1 is a rookie with 3 games of experience (he's actually been pretty good after missing most of this season coming off his second ACL tear).  I'm not even sure who is left to play CB this week. Not to mention that Jamal Adams is out.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kutta said:

I'm also deciding between Fitz and Josh Allen. I've played Allen every week, but week 10 I got "cute" and started Fitz over him. It cost me my game and almost cost me a playoff spot.

So I'm a bit hesitant to do it again in a playoff game. I am sure whichever way I go will be wrong, so I'll post here so you all can plan accordingly.

Owner dropped Allen, so I’ve dropped Tanny 

 

ive got a bye this week, looking towards 15-16 with Allen, Fitz, and Brees 

 

good luck everyone 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, conlilnew said:

Need a playoff win. Have to choose between 

Dak at Chicago-don’t have a lot of faith in Dak tonight

Fiitz-giving serious thought to this but what’s the weather looking like. 

Goff- home vs a fairly weak Seattle pass D. 

Been rolling with Dak all season but can see the game possibly going thru Zeke tonight. Goff just went off so he’ll most likely come back down to earth. Fitz it is then. 

What scares you most about Dak? I have him too and could possibly pivot to fitz but Dak seems like he’s the safer play in my opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Chefb2016 said:

My opponent played Dak/Zeke/Cooper/Cohen and I’m in an 86 pt hole...thinking I have to go Fitz over Tannehill as there’s likely to be higher volume and my league has 10 pt bonus for > 300 yds.

Oof. I was going to say at least Dak didn't get the bonus, but oh my...

Good luck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...