What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs 49ers week 14 (1 Viewer)

Was just about to post that I think that seriously time to consider benching kamara going forward because he is nursing an injury and being used largely as decoy.  Then he hurdles a defender.  And now he’s out of the game again.  So I have no idea what to think.

Was just about to post that I think that seriously time to consider benching kamara going forward because he is nursing an injury and being used largely as decoy.  Then he hurdles a defender.  And now he’s out of the game again.  So I have no idea what to think.
They’re gassing the defense with Murray.  He’s also been lights out with blocking during passes this game. Absolutely pancaked Bosa earlier. 

They’re gassing the defense with Murray.  He’s also been lights out with blocking during passes this game. Absolutely pancaked Bosa earlier. 
Yeah but this is not a new phenomenon.  I know kamara got all the snaps in the red zone that last drive so who knows

Is there a reason Payton won't let Hill throw the ball?  Every time he's in at QB you know exactly what's coming.

This is the first time Deebo, Sanders, and Kittle have all been healthy at the same time, and man this offense looks pretty good today. I expect to see a lot more Breida in the 2nd half.

Have 2 teams highly ranked in FFPC $250K round sat Brees in both.....sat him in 2 dynasty league's.......sat him in 15 total leagues.

Not a good day

Users who are viewing this thread