What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs 49ers week 14 (1 Viewer)

:lmao:  that was not officiated well at all, if it’s a punt that is still holding of the gunner all the way down the field.

Offensive PI on Mike was a bad call considering no push off call on Sanders earlier.  Now this horse####.  Goodell needs to go!!

They appear to have gotten both calls correct.
Lattimore in Juczszyk should have been no call. At very worst was facemask-to-helmet. Lattimore did not lead with the crown, plus Juczszyk was falling suddenly — not like Lattimore was trying to Burfict him.

If you can't keep up with what's been going on the past year, don't respond.  And the last call was horrible.  
Clear contact to the head...that call will be made every time.

I understand bad calls get made all year against every team.

Both of those calls appear to be correct by the rules

There was no hit to the 49ers head.  Total flop.  Just go to the ground, hold your head, get 15 yards free.

ETA Jusczyck got up smiling BTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Clear contact to the head...that call will be made every time.

I understand bad calls get made all year against every team.

Both of those calls appear to be correct by the rules
You have your opinion.  Doesn't mean it's valid.

Lattimore in Juczszyk should have been no call. At very worst was facemask-to-helmet. Lattimore did not lead with the crown, plus Juczszyk was falling suddenly — not like Lattimore was trying to Burfict him.
You don't have to lead with the crown if ots forcible contact to the head.

“Prohibited contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture is:

forcibly hitting the defenseless player’s head or neck area with the helmet, facemask, forearm, or shoulder, even if the initial contact is lower than the player’s neck, and regardless of whether the defensive player also uses his arms to tackle the defenselessplayer by encircling or grasping him“

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/defenseless-player/

Kittle had to just give himself a concussion with that block

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Boomer.  Again..... opinions
Boomer?  Dude...try keeping it about the post and cite something l to dispute what I posted. (and Ive posted tue actual NFL Rule)   Rather than that failed ok boomer attempt to insult me.

Boomer?  Dude...try keeping it about the post and cite something l to dispute what I posted. (and Ive posted tue actual NFL Rule)   Rather than that failed ok boomer attempt to insult me.
I get it.  I wouldn't want to come to NOLA in the playoffs either.  Chill out dude and take a joke Karen.

I get it.  I wouldn't want to come to NOLA in the playoffs either.  Chill out dude and take a joke Karen.
Oof...man, may want to take a break.

Im a Packers fan...I have no delusions of them going either  to NO or SF and winning in the playoffs.  
Which again has zero to do with my post or the NFL rules.

Oof...man, may want to take a break.

Im a Packers fan...I have no delusions of them going either  to NO or SF and winning in the playoffs.  
Which again has zero to do with my post or the NFL rules.
I've been here 20 years.  I know who you are.  Sit down.

Users who are viewing this thread