Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Saints vs 49ers week 14


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seattle is weird, they have fairly obvious flaws on their team, but they also play up to their competition and always have the 49ers number. NFC West has always been rock paper scissors with the Rams

I see where this is headed.  Brees with the ball and about 90 seconds.  All he needs.  

Wow this is the reason we still love football. 

 

10 minutes ago, Shawnky said:

Offensive PI on Mike was a bad call considering no push off call on Sanders earlier.  Now this horse####.  Goodell needs to go!!

Goodell made the rule? And the last was direct contact to the head

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

 

Goodell made the rule? And the last was direct contact to the head

If you can't keep up with what's been going on the past year, don't respond.  And the last call was horrible.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

They appear to have gotten both calls correct.

Lattimore in Juczszyk should have been no call. At very worst was facemask-to-helmet. Lattimore did not lead with the crown, plus Juczszyk was falling suddenly — not like Lattimore was trying to Burfict him.

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shawnky said:

If you can't keep up with what's been going on the past year, don't respond.  And the last call was horrible.  

Clear contact to the head...that call will be made every time.

I understand bad calls get made all year against every team.

Both of those calls appear to be correct by the rules

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Clear contact to the head...that call will be made every time.

I understand bad calls get made all year against every team.

Both of those calls appear to be correct by the rules

You have your opinion.  Doesn't mean it's valid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doug B said:

Lattimore in Juczszyk should have been no call. At very worst was facemask-to-helmet. Lattimore did not lead with the crown, plus Juczszyk was falling suddenly — not like Lattimore was trying to Burfict him.

You don't have to lead with the crown if ots forcible contact to the head.

“Prohibited contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture is:

forcibly hitting the defenseless player’s head or neck area with the helmet, facemask, forearm, or shoulder, even if the initial contact is lower than the player’s neck, and regardless of whether the defensive player also uses his arms to tackle the defenselessplayer by encircling or grasping him“

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/defenseless-player/

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shawnky said:

Ok Boomer.  Again..... opinions

Boomer?  Dude...try keeping it about the post and cite something l to dispute what I posted. (and Ive posted tue actual NFL Rule)   Rather than that failed ok boomer attempt to insult me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sho nuff said:

Boomer?  Dude...try keeping it about the post and cite something l to dispute what I posted. (and Ive posted tue actual NFL Rule)   Rather than that failed ok boomer attempt to insult me.

I get it.  I wouldn't want to come to NOLA in the playoffs either.  Chill out dude and take a joke Karen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shawnky said:

I get it.  I wouldn't want to come to NOLA in the playoffs either.  Chill out dude and take a joke Karen.

Oof...man, may want to take a break.

Im a Packers fan...I have no delusions of them going either  to NO or SF and winning in the playoffs.  
Which again has zero to do with my post or the NFL rules.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Oof...man, may want to take a break.

Im a Packers fan...I have no delusions of them going either  to NO or SF and winning in the playoffs.  
Which again has zero to do with my post or the NFL rules.

I've been here 20 years.  I know who you are.  Sit down.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...