What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wash at GB is allegedly happening (1 Viewer)

young qb + bad OL + bad Def coordinator + injured high paid players + awful GM = really bad team

callahan has them playing hard.  they are just overmatched talent-wise at pretty much every position.

Been following the stats. Guice had 1 carry, then Peterson a whole bunch, then Guide got about 4 straight touches, then injured.  No idea what happened. Rodgers had zero targets to WRs until almost the end of the half.  TEs and RBS only

Pretty sure Guice tore something in his left knee
He barely got hit.  Yes it was on the leg, but those types of tackles happen 10+ times a game for a RB.  Sadly I think something is so wrong with that knee genetically or whatever that he will never play a full NFL season.  Maybe a reason he dropped in the draft?  Other teams figured it out??

Haskins is basically a stick figure in the pocket right now.  It is obvious he is hurt.  I guess the Skins thought that RG3 like injures only happen on their ####ty field

He barely got hit.  Yes it was on the leg, but those types of tackles happen 10+ times a game for a RB.  Sadly I think something is so wrong with that knee genetically or whatever that he will never play a full NFL season.  Maybe a reason he dropped in the draft?  Other teams figured it out??
it's a slick and cold field lots of people hurt themselves slipping. 

I dont think something is genetically wrong rather it's what I've been saying for years on here- athletes are rushed back way too fast. this is a 12-18 month recovery process and they come back far sooner. You cant improve the speed that tissue is absorbed/integrated into the bone for acl repairs. unless its chemically helped. Then on top of it he was out for another 8 weeks... no way he should have played at all this year. 

Users who are viewing this thread