What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sneezing (1 Viewer)

How loud do you sneeze?

• I shake the pillars of Heaven when I let one go

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • I sneeze at a normal volume

Votes: 30 42.3%
  • I have a dainty little sneeze

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

nirad3

Footballguy
I think this is hereditary, honestly.  Both of my parents sneeze loud as heck... and when I let one go around my kids or wife it's usually followed by a "geeeeez" or something from them.

So, do you sneeze loud or what?

I think I'm in between normal and loud.  

I don't think it's crazy loud, but sometimes people will be like, "Wow."  But other times, no one will say bless you and if I call them out, they're like, "Oh.  Sorry.  I didn't hear you sneeze." 

:shrug:

Often when I attempt to conceal or hold one in my system goes hulk and tries to suck in all the oxygen of the room and then launch out the sneeze as though it were an actual rocket being lifted to space 

a long time ago, i heard somewhere that sneezes were the closest a man can get to having a female orgasm. ever since, right or wrong, i go for thunderous multiples with the slightest tickle and am not dissuaded from doing so by my knowledge that women strive for the smallest, quietest sneezes possible

Louder than an NFL stadium. 

I also turn my head and sneeze at the ground. If it's messy I don't want my arm/shoulder/etc covered in a wet mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear I'm not the only one.  I might have to show this to my wife and kids so they don't think I'm the only one that makes the walls shake.

At home  shake the rafters.. Scares the wife and ticks her off which only adds to the enjoyment. :lol:  

Last edited by a moderator:
I sneeze once usually and it's loud. The wife sneezes that ridiculous hold it in and make no noise thing two or three times. She says one is not normal and you don't get a bless you. 

Everyone here knows the light trick when you need to sneeze right?

Always thought it was common knowledge but learned differently recently. 

RUSF18 said:
Everyone here knows the light trick when you need to sneeze right?

Always thought it was common knowledge but learned differently recently. 
Not everyone knows about it because those of us with photic sneeze reflex are in the minority.  The trick doesn't work for most people.

Users who are viewing this thread