What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chips with the dip - offense or defense (1 Viewer)

eborsh44

Footballguy
Around the trade deadline i recognized who my biggest threat was going to be heading into the back end of the season, his heaviest lifters being Lamar Jackson and Mark Andrews. I made a move to acquire Mark Ingram and Hollywood Brown, thinking that if I did meet him in the playoffs, they would make for a nice hedge. Now that day has arrived and I know not what to do. Do i play my highest potential lineup, or do i play my Ravens in a hope to keep pace should his stack go bonkers? Also, the untimely injury of Dalvin Cook complicates things, because he has both handcuffs. 

Scoring is 0.5ppr, and lineup is QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, DEF. I need help on my two flex spots.

Here are my options:

QB - Ryan (or Murray)

RB - McCaffrey 

RB - Henry

WR - Hill

WR - Perriman

TE - Waller

DEF - Broncos

2 FLEX ??? - Ingram, Parker, Diggs, Marquise Brown, Mike Williams, Montgomery, Laird ----------- I'm leaning Ingram and Parker, but wonder if i should go Brown over Parker as a stack, or Diggs over Parker for the ceiling.

Here's what i'm likely up against:

QB - Jackson

RB - Elliott

RB - Barkley

WR - McLaurin 

WR - Gallup

TE - Andrews

DEF - Patriots

FLEX - Chubb

FLEX - Kirk, Metcalf, or Mattison/Boone

Thanks in advance, and good luck to all in 16!

This is easy for me, go with Ingram and Parker. While it is possible Brown outscores Parker and it is fun to try to match Lamar's scores... I would bet Parker 8 of 10 times and simply stated... start the payer who will likely score more points. And Ingram is a must start in my opinion.

Thanks for answering mine.

Another vote for Ingram/Parker.

I hope for consistency and upside in my finals lineup, those would be my top 2. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread