What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hey GM...fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life (2 Viewers)

Do everything possible to live past 70 because after 70 you should eat whatever you want and as much as you want.
Good idea but from my experience when you get that age you often lose some of your appetite, don’t like a lot of the old foods, don’t have much tolerance for alcohol, etc. I say if you are going to go big, do it young and taper off as you get older.

Many seniors think eating less will help them live longer when the opposite is true.  They need more nutrients when they get to that age.
Maybe but from my experience many of them simply lose their appetite. My mom and MIL will order huge ### meals all excited about it and have 4 bites and be full. Also they are starting not to like lots of foods they always like: eggs, cheese, etc.

Many seniors think eating less will help them live longer when the opposite is true.  They need more nutrients when they get to that age.
I’m not sure this is true.  Lots of current studies going on that are saying calorie restriction could be one of the best anti-aging methods.

Users who are viewing this thread