Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Week 16 Questions For Bloom


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i like your choices. mw vs fuller is a toss up, i like PIT over BAL both great options, im fine with singletary over dewash, singletary better back, tougher matchup, dewash got fat on cheap receptions

6 hours ago, winkdogs said:

Sig.5ppr, what do you recommend? Slight favorite:

Need 2 from this group including 1 rb : mostert, James white, perriman, r woods, Chark  (would have went perriman sorry i missed you)

hooper or cook

full ppr, big underdog

rodgers or fitzmagic

2 of Edelman, Kirk, Hilton, tate, John brown

2 of: mostert, damien Williams, lindsay, deandre wash

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bloom - thanks again for a great year on the coach.

Looking for one last piece of advice before you set me off into the sunset.

Full PPR and I need to start two of these WR in the finals: (lord help me)

  • Danny Amendola
  • Greg Ward
  • Deebo Samuel
  • James Washington
  • Curtis Samuel
  • Russell Gage

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pietaster2 said:

Devin Singletary or DeAndre Washington in PPR?

It feels so even, and I’m so torn. Thanks in advance!

it is close (right next to each other in my rankings) but im going singletary bc he is the better player. he also has the tougher matchup and washington gets a lot of dumpoffs. i wont talk you out of washington

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VikingFrog said:

Start 3/4 if Tyreek Hill, Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Perriman.

Keenan Allen or Perriman is the true choice it seems... Non PPR.

Starting Jameis At QBand without a good performance from him my team is likely going down as an underdog. So leaning Perriman but could use an expert opinion.

i had perriman on bench sorry i missed you

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jim Otto said:

Hi Bloom, thanks for doing this.

Half PPR, 4pts passing td

Plan on starting Sanders and Boone at RB, Thomas and AJ Brown at WR.

QB - Rivers or Cousins?

Flex - Mostert or Perriman or Deandre Washington?

Thanks again.

sorry i missed you before HOU TB kickoff

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rnock said:

Hi Bloom - thanks again for a great year on the coach.

Looking for one last piece of advice before you set me off into the sunset.

Full PPR and I need to start two of these WR in the finals: (lord help me)

  • Danny Amendola
  • Greg Ward
  • Deebo Samuel
  • James Washington
  • Curtis Samuel
  • Russell Gage

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Sig, thanks for replying to my original question earlier! But now with Derrick Henry looking like he might be out, I need to modify my WDIS:

 

Need a RB2 and Flex, please pick 2 (with at least 1 RB), and this is of course assuming Henry sits:

 

Dion Lewis vs NO

DeAndre Washington @ LAC

McLaurin vs NYG

AJ Brown vs NO

 

Thank you! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sigmund Bloom said:

hope winston gets that deep ball dialed in, perriman looks good

Winston was off but Perriman got 102 yards and a 5 point bonus!

All good👍

 

Edited by BigDave
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sigmund Bloom said:

boone, slayton if you are uncomfortable bc mattison Q

Ok, now no Henry. Insert Dion Lewis, or roll with Boone as my RB2 and insert Slayton Damien Williams or Lewis at flex? Non PPR. If only Jordan Howard would be playing all these weeks. I’ve held onto him too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

good morning Sig.

With Derrick Henry now out I'm second guessing my QB and WR decisions in the finals.

Play Tannehill or Fitzpatrick?

As for WR's, need three from A.J. Brown, Parker, Cooper and DJ Moore or McLaurin. 6pt TD and 1/2 ppr. 

Thanks again for a fun year! My first year back after sitting out the past several years. I'm hooked on Fantasy again!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to decide between:

OBJ vs BAL

JuJu Smith-Schuster vs NYJ

James Washington vs NYJ

Right now I'm leaning JuJu but it is his first game back and I like the match up.  Not sure how much they will use him.  OBJ has been steady, even with all the turmoil in Cleveland.  Can't say I'm crazy about his match up vs Baltimore.  Washington is only a backup plan to Smith-Schuster. 

 

Thanks Bloom :)

Edited by JohnnyU
Link to post
Share on other sites

With Henry sitting in non PPR

I have the choice

between Latavius Murray and Jamaal Williams for the championship.

Both poor options, so I need to get a td.

Wire is pretty bare, but guys like Cohen, Gaskin, Scott, Gus Edwards available on the wire.

Thanks Bloom. Happy holidays!

Edited by VikingFrog
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sig, first question of the year for you.

PPR I need upside as my opponent started out hot yesterday with 3 players scoring 57 points. It looks like you have Ward ranking higher than OBJ for my league PPR  scoring but OBJ in a higher tier in your tier rankings. Do I go Ward or will I be kicking myself for getting too cute in the championship game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bizeast said:

Played Fuller vs his Perriman, so I'm feeling a little behind (down 12). In half ppr:

Pick 2 flexes:

James Conner

Jarvis Landry

Danny Amendola

Darius Slayton

Greg Ward

JuJu

 

I've got David Moore in, gotta play him right?? could hit but need Murray to turn it into shootout

 

Thanks Bloom!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Broncobiv said:

Hey Sig, thanks for replying to my original question earlier! But now with Derrick Henry looking like he might be out, I need to modify my WDIS:

 

Need a RB2 and Flex, please pick 2 (with at least 1 RB), and this is of course assuming Henry sits:

 

Dion Lewis vs NO

DeAndre Washington @ LAC

McLaurin vs NYG

AJ Brown vs NO

 

Thank you! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigBlue_RI said:

Ok, now no Henry. Insert Dion Lewis, or roll with Boone as my RB2 and insert Slayton Damien Williams or Lewis at flex? Non PPR. If only Jordan Howard would be playing all these weeks. I’ve held onto him too.

boone lewis

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rjt said:

good morning Sig.

With Derrick Henry now out I'm second guessing my QB and WR decisions in the finals.

Play Tannehill or Fitzpatrick?

As for WR's, need three from A.J. Brown, Parker, Cooper and DJ Moore or McLaurin. 6pt TD and 1/2 ppr. 

Thanks again for a fun year! My first year back after sitting out the past several years. I'm hooked on Fantasy again!!

 

glad you're having fun! appreciate your support

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sig! :tebow:

Lineup was set but now Mixon bug news has me buggin'.  Do I bench him?

All TDs 6.  1 pt per 25 rush/rec yards starting at 50 (25 for TE).  1 point per reception starting with 6th reception

Pick 1 of these 6: 

Mixon

Ekeler

Fournette

Landry

Sutton

Cook (NO)

THANKS!

-QG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...