What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

☹ Official 2020 Las Vegas Raiders thread ☹ (2 Viewers)

Ok... this is crazy but what if either Lamb or Jeudy fell to 19. 

Do we? 

Last edited by a moderator:
He's definitely more physical than Jeudy but his size might not allow him to be as physical at the next level.

We'll see.
To me, Lamb is more physical at the point of attack.   What sets Jeudy apart is his ability to separate and route-run.    He's a rich man's Calvin Ridley.   

And now the stupid Donks are going to get their pick at WR.  

19 has to be a DB.. The Alabama kid Diggs. Mayock is determined to fill this roster full of Clemson and Bama players

What the....

I mean, we are filling positional needs. But really have to question these picks.

ETA : if this was our guy, why not trade down to get him???

Kinda pissed.

I'd have liked a trade down too, but teams do not seem to be willing to trade up.  What can you do if you don't have a trade partner?

What the....

I mean, we are filling positional needs. But really have to question these picks.

ETA : if this was our guy, why not trade down to get him???

Kinda pissed.
Because we trade down, someone else takes our guy, the Internet eviscerates them instead of us, and now we don't get "our guy".

Rule #1 about drafting is just be right.  If he's right no one is gonna care we didn't squeeze the last 4.5 ounces of value out of the draft order.

I was never all that high on Okudah and always felt Arnette was a better cover guy and boy does that guy put his helmet in and hit when he gets a chance.  I never expected him to go that early but this doesn't bother me much at all.

Users who are viewing this thread