What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Prediction Time - No. 6 Vikings vs. No. 3 Saints -7.5 (1 Viewer)

Prediction Time - No. 6 Vikings vs. No. 3 Saints -7.5

• Vikings +7.5

Votes: 29 20.6%
  • Saints -7.5

Votes: 112 79.4%

• Total voters
This is going to be a major revenge game.  They smoke them and head to GB next week for a game outside of their elements.

I like the Saints to take the NFC this year.  They have a big chip on their shoulders from last year's playoff game ending with the bad interference call.

Saints look like the best team in the playoffs. I like Cook and Cousins to go off in this game and the Vikings pull the upset. 

nirad3 said:
Saints by 14, 35 to 21. Cousins generates questions.  Zimmer on the hot seat after.  Klein with a pic 6 to end a desperation drive before it begins.i
No field goals?
4 field goals, 3 touchdowns, and a safety.

or

2 field goals, 4 touchdowns, and a two-point conversion.

or

7 field goals and 2 touchdowns.

[insert "First Citywide Change Bank" joke here]

Saints in a laugher at home

The next big game Kirk Cousins wins will be the first big game that Kirk Cousins wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slider said:
Saints look like the best team in the playoffs. I like Cook and Cousins to go off in this game and the Vikings pull the upset. 
The Saints have played solid run defense. Haven't allowed a 100+yard rusher in a loooong time. Lattimore on Diggs is the match up to watch, imo. If Lattimore is dialed in then Diggs is going to be bottled up. Thielen playing because that's important.

Worries for Saints? The Vikes defense is going to really challenge the left side of the o-line. Armstead will have his hands full with Hunter. LG is a problem, too, with Peat being hurt and his backup on IR recently.

I already thought the Vikings were gonna get blown out and now there's news that they're down 2 corners including their nickel guy. 

Good news is you can use the time to take down your Christmas lights before the late game.

Users who are viewing this thread