What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2020 Philadelphia Eagles Thread* Humanity will never recover from the most horrible event to happen in the last 100 years: Doug Pederson pla (1 Viewer)

How upset were you with the Steelers sitting their QB and helping the Browns make the playoffs? How about KC resting players, were the fans robbed then? Or any other week 17 game when teams rest players in meaningless games?

The fake outrage over this 24 hours later has reached epic stupidity.
Not at all...  Both the Steelers and Chiefs had rationale to protect their players.

And you're confused.  It's not fake outrage, it's disgust.

My best friend has been giving me hell about this stupidity.    I asked him why does it bother you so much?   I was like did you have money on the game or something?  And he did.   I told him the only person he needs to be mad at is himself for betting on the eagles in a meaningless week 17 game.   Sheesh

Not at all...  Both the Steelers and Chiefs had rationale to protect their players.

And you're confused.  It's not fake outrage, it's disgust.
So a team with nothing to play for wanting to protect its players (some injuries can last into the next season, you know) is only okay for playoff teams? Is there some new NFL rule I'm not familiar with? Since the team has insulted your honor so greatly, perhaps you should challenge them to a duel. Pistols at dawn? Seems the only rational response.

The funny thing is, if Sudfeld comes in and scores a TD, the whole Philly fanbase is up in arms for winning the game. Then they'll be upset they didn't leave Jalen in because he was playing awful and would have lost.

I.e. fake outrage/disgust

The funny thing is, if Sudfeld comes in and scores a TD, the whole Philly fanbase is up in arms for winning the game. Then they'll be upset they didn't leave Jalen in because he was playing awful and would have lost.

You can't win with some people.   Thats why its best just to not play the game with them and/or ignore them.

1,000,000,000,000% accurate 

jasvic said:
So a team with nothing to play for wanting to protect its players (some injuries can last into the next season, you know) is only okay for playoff teams? Is there some new NFL rule I'm not familiar with? Since the team has insulted your honor so greatly, perhaps you should challenge them to a duel. Pistols at dawn? Seems the only rational response.
There are rules of behavior on this site but this is idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread