What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers. Banged up team loses to Buffalo. Looking ahead to 2024 now (6 Viewers)

Trade-Back Bonanza (without trading or asking for future picks):

38. Javonte Williams - RB North Carolina

55. Quinn Meinerz - OC Wisconsin-Whitewater

87. Jackson Carman - OT Clemson

136. Keith Taylor - CB Washington

138. Daelin Hayes - EDGE Notre Dame

140. Jamien Sherwood - S Auburn

144. Osa Odighizuwa - DT UCLA

175. Nick Eubanks - TE Michigan

179. Benjamin St-Juste - CB Minnesota

192. Janarius Robinson - EDGE Florida State

195. Justin Hilliard - LB Ohio State

216. Malcolm Koonce - EDGE Buffalo

233. Dax Milne - WR BYU

245. Josh Ball - OT Marshall

There are several DBs that would be good for the Steelers in the 3rd or later this year it seems.  Looking forward to this draft!
If Caleb Farley falls to 24 due to Back Injury, do we take him? He has similarly bad medical history like Landon Dickerson, but mostly his back, not all in his legs (ACL tear 2017, Back Spasms 2019, Back Surgery preventing testing in pre-draft process). He was touted as a top 8 pick (potentially) prior to his back surgery, but now could fall to at least 24. Our recent history with early DB picks isn't great, but he does have a ton of potential. 

Right now I see the odds of our pick in the 1st as: 35% RB, 35% LB (ILB or OLB), 20% OT, 10% Other.

The high number for RB is purely because the talking heads keep pushing it, and RB is an obvious need. If they take Harris that will buck their trend of younger players. I think if they take RB with their first pick that it could be Etienne, and hopefully if they take RB in the first they somehow manage to trade back. With the lack of showing at the UNC pro-day, I think Javonte Williams is highly unlikely. 

LB is high purely because the Steelers LOVE taking LBs in the 1st, and we have a need at both ILB and OLB. Spillane and Highsmith might be the answers across from Bush and Watt, but the depth is nonexistent and getting a top talent at either position would be a great move long term. 

OT is slightly lower than where I thought it'd be a few weeks ago. It's looking like Darrisaw and Vera-Tucker will probably be gone by 24, leaving Tevin Jenkins as the next highest talent (according to most evaluators), and he is great at run blocking, but he's also 23 which is older than almost all of our 1st round selections. If Darrisaw somehow makes it near pick 20, I wouldn't hate trading a 2022 3rd to move up for him. At 24 I think Cosmi, Leatherwood, Little, Radunz, etc are all reaches. 

I think the chances of us taking CB, S, QB, TE, C at 24 are pretty low, but still possible if the Steelers think the value is there, or if they just have someone higher on their board than people expect. The Centers would be a reach at 24 IMO, but sometimes our front office has 1st round grades on people that others view as 3rd rounders... Edmunds...

Trevon Moehrig could be a surprise pick if he falls to 24. He's a versatile safety that could replace Edmunds and line up next to Minkah for years to come. 

I am hoping the Steelers don't take a guy with injury concerns with #1.  To me the best ability is availability.

Also I am good with Steelers taking pretty much any position at #1 but I think they should wait on ILB.  

I am hoping the Steelers don't take a guy with injury concerns with #1.  To me the best ability is availability.

Also I am good with Steelers taking pretty much any position at #1 but I think they should wait on ILB.  
The main reason I thought ILB could be high is that the Steelers used to draft for needs that were still 1 year away. Like taking WR when they had WRs with 1 year left on contracts, same with ILB, OLB, G, etc. This year they have a lot more needs than usual, but ILB is 1 year away from being an issue unless the FO plans to extend Spillane. It's definitely not as dire an issue as OT, C, CB though. 

The main reason I thought ILB could be high is that the Steelers used to draft for needs that were still 1 year away. Like taking WR when they had WRs with 1 year left on contracts, same with ILB, OLB, G, etc. This year they have a lot more needs than usual, but ILB is 1 year away from being an issue unless the FO plans to extend Spillane. It's definitely not as dire an issue as OT, C, CB though. 
Okay I gotcha.    I would be on-board with it but hopefully they can get the BPA and fill an immediate need at the same time!

Recent draft buzz:

• Miami will take Harris at 18. Also, Miami will take a pass rusher at 18. 
  • Two CBs will go top 10 (Surtain and Horn)
  • 5+ CBs could go in the 1st, and 15 1st round picks could be Tackles, QBs, and CBs (Surtain, Horn, Stokes, Newsom, Farley, Campbell, some combo)
  • Cards could take Zaven Collins if top 2 CBs are gone
  • Eagles could move back up from 12 for Pitts or QB
  • The medical concerns for Jaelan Phillips might knock him down into the bottom 3rd of the 1st round, and the Jets are apparently going Pass Rusher at 23. Probably Azeez Ojulari or Phillips at 23. 
  • Also, the Jets will trade up if Slater or Vera-Tucker falls past pick 15. 
  • The Steelers aren't as interested in Javonte Williams as they are in Harris and Etienne. Also, the Steelers will take Javonte at 24 if Harris is gone. 
  • Raiders could trade up for a QB. 
  • Bengals expected to take Chase at 5. 
Several rumors are conflicting, as per usual, so who's to know what's real going into next week. 

While I doubt it will happen, I'd prefer if they kicked the can down the road at RB, and just signed a cheap vet for a year, and ran RBBC. Way too many other holes to worry about RB. Need multiple OL, at least 1 LB, at least 1 CB. Maybe a day 3 RB, but this team has too many more important holes to fill, especially with Roethlisberger, DeCastro, JuJu, Haden, Ebron, and Edmonds all being FAs next year, and all obviously taking a backseat to retaining Watt.

While I doubt it will happen, I'd prefer if they kicked the can down the road at RB, and just signed a cheap vet for a year, and ran RBBC. Way too many other holes to worry about RB. Need multiple OL, at least 1 LB, at least 1 CB. Maybe a day 3 RB, but this team has too many more important holes to fill, especially with Roethlisberger, DeCastro, JuJu, Haden, Ebron, and Edmonds all being FAs next year, and all obviously taking a backseat to retaining Watt.
Really hoping the first round RB is smoke and mirrors. Ballage/Snell is awful but I would much rather Sermon/Hubbard/Hill in the third after getting some OLine help.

Really hoping the first round RB is smoke and mirrors...
At first I thought no way but after speaking to a Steeler fan she convinced me and Najee looks amazing if he's available.  He'd fill a huge hole.  

I think O-Line would be a much better long-term building block but the FO might be looking at the D and the weapons around Ben and think this is a window.  

You don't build up a defense like that and have a vet QB with those WRs and a big void at RB with a talent like Harris 'possibly' for the taking and not go for it, so I'm thinking it very well could be RB in the first.

I hope they don't take a rb in the first. Not sure how much the Steelers are into analytics, but all such evidence suggests not doing so. If they insist I'd expect them to go Harris. I think he's reminiscent of their last big draft investment Le'Veon Bell.

I hope they don't take a rb in the first. Not sure how much the Steelers are into analytics, but all such evidence suggests not doing so. If they insist I'd expect them to go Harris. I think he's reminiscent of their last big draft investment Le'Veon Bell.
I agree that RB with a top pick doesn't fit analytics but the Steelers have done unexpected things with 1st round picks as of late, dishing for Minka and trading-up for Bush.  The investment in the D is substantial and it is difficult to keep a top defense intact. 

It is much more difficult to keep all of the pieces of a defense intact/healthy/contracts/etc. to win a SB than any other way.  Think 85 Bears or early 2000 Ravens who had some of the all-time dominant defenses but were one-and-done SB winners.  

With such a tight window the 'best' bang in the 1st round would be RB 'if' Najee is available.  He really does look amazing.

I agree that RB with a top pick doesn't fit analytics but the Steelers have done unexpected things with 1st round picks as of late, dishing for Minka and trading-up for Bush.  The investment in the D is substantial and it is difficult to keep a top defense intact. 

It is much more difficult to keep all of the pieces of a defense intact/healthy/contracts/etc. to win a SB than any other way.  Think 85 Bears or early 2000 Ravens who had some of the all-time dominant defenses but were one-and-done SB winners.  

With such a tight window the 'best' bang in the 1st round would be RB 'if' Najee is available.  He really does look amazing.
If they pass on Najee, I'd bet they can still get a starter with their 2nd pick. They're going to need get somebody at some point for sure. If they plan on operating the same offense as last year I dont think rb should be a priority. 

And LeVeon is still available no?

Well, I put it to you this way.  

The AFCN has a lot of 'good' RBs and one that scares everyone. 

We know who that is. 

Najee has the 'potential' to be scary.

As a Bengal fan I'm Team Chase and then grab the best offensive lineman in the 2nd.  Reif and Williams at tackle. Price or Hopkins at center and slide one to guard if needed then the offensive linemen we draft in 2nd can be guard or tackle. Getting Bobby Hart out of there was a must.
Love Chase but I really like Boyd and Higgins and your QB is still not healthy after taking a tremendous beating.   I fear for his health, not just physically but psychologically their is a limit.  

I'd take the OT and not worry about his blind side for a decade.  Not sexy but take care of JB.

Really hoping the first round RB is smoke and mirrors. Ballage/Snell is awful but I would much rather Sermon/Hubbard/Hill in the third after getting some OLine help.
I agree, though I'm still holding out some hope for McFarland, and Samuels is a decent pass catcher.

Well, I put it to you this way.  

The AFCN has a lot of 'good' RBs and one that scares everyone. 

We know who that is. 

Najee has the 'potential' to be scary.
I'm not seeing "scary" with Harris at all. He's way too slow. I love his receiving ability but there isn't much on the way of big play ability to Harris. If he had run at his pro day, I'm betting his 40 time would have been around 4.6. He also dances way too much  for a guy his size. 

Harris has nowhere near Chubb's talent. He's slower, less powerful, less decisive, and less elusive. He's probably a better receiver though.

My concern with Harris(or any RB in round 1) is that they won't be all that much better than Conner without a huge upgrade in blocking. The OL at the moment is much worse than it was last year, when it also wasn't very good. 

Bracie Smathers said:
Love Chase but I really like Boyd and Higgins and your QB is still not healthy after taking a tremendous beating.   I fear for his health, not just physically but psychologically their is a limit.  

I'd take the OT and not worry about his blind side for a decade.  Not sexy but take care of JB.
As a Browns fan, I hope the Steelers go RB & the Bengals go WR. 

When will the Steelers go QB?  I'm pretty sure it won't be early but Ben could have a deep drop off and having someone learning and in the QB room could be important. I don't think it would be early but grabbing a QB that fits the offense might be a good idea.
I don’t see them taking a QB this year unless someone really falls.

The biggest hole the Steelers have is their running game.  They will take a RB with one of their first 3 rounds picks of this years draft, bank on it.

Going into this season with Snell, McFarland and Ballage as your top three backs would be a disaster and basically giving up on the 2021 season before it begins 

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest hole the Steelers have is their running game.  They will take a RB with one of their first 3 rounds picks of this years draft, bank on it.

Going into this season with Snell, McFarland and Ballage as your top three backs would be a disaster and basically giving up on the 2021 season before it begins 
Lol... it’s an RB. They don’t even move lines when they’re out. Not even Saquon.

Look... if they believe Ben is capable of still being the guy (and they do because if not there is no way in hell they should be walking into the season with him as QB) then priority one, two and three should be to improve his protection. No RB is going to carry this team to the Super Bowl, especially not in this putrid RB class. Harris would be damn near 28 by the time his rookie contract would end. That’s stupid. We’re in 2021 not 1995. We know these things. They have a stud WR corps and a defense that’s still good enough. I wouldn’t mind a late r2/r3 RB but prioritizing it over OLine is absolutely nutty.

Look... if they believe Ben is capable of still being the guy (and they do because if not there is no way in hell they should be walking into the season with him as QB) then priority one, two and three should be to improve his protection. No RB is going to carry this team to the Super Bowl, especially not in this putrid RB class. Harris would be damn near 28 by the time his rookie contract would end. That’s stupid. We’re in 2021 not 1995. We know these things. They have a stud WR corps and a defense that’s still good enough. I wouldn’t mind a late r2/r3 RB but prioritizing it over OLine is absolutely nutty.
We all agree they need to improve the offensive line but if you have Benny Snell behind them then just go straight defense and hope to hold the opponent under 13 points and pray our short passing game can get you 14.

I'm fine taking a RB with the 2nd or 3rd pick but anything beyond will most likely get you another Snell, McFarland and Chris Rainey.  At that point why even bother?   

Just expect a repeat of the end of last season

Recent Rumor: "NFL Scouts believe Steelers eyeing Zaven Collins at 24". (Per twitter so completely unreliable...)

I'm not 100% sure he lasts til 24 (he's mocked from like 14 - 44), but to me he looks like the kind of player Keith Butler would love. Extremely versatile and capable of fitting in at OLB or ILB or a mix of both. 

"With the 24th Pick, the Pittsburgh Steelers select, a Linebacker!"   Would anyone really be surprised? 

Also, if the Steelers take a RB with the 1st, I still think it will be Etienne, not Harris. Etienne better fits the mold of Canada's offense. 

That said, I'm still not 100% convinced that the Steelers FO sees the RB position as the greatest weakness. Is the difference between Harris/Snell greater than that of Chuks/Banner vs a 1st round OT? Or, the dropoff from Devin Bush & Spillane to Christian Kunz? Our ILB depth is such that if Spillane or Bush gets hurt, our D will fall apart again like last year. It's more fragile than some seem to think. Same with OLB, do we really want Jamir Jones or Cassius Marsh out on the field with any regularity? Behind Highsmith and Watt is the thinnest of depth. A player like Collins who can fill in at ILB and OLB could be invaluable if any injuries strike during the season. 

Recent Rumor: "NFL Scouts believe Steelers eyeing Zaven Collins at 24". (Per twitter so completely unreliable...)

I'm not 100% sure he lasts til 24 (he's mocked from like 14 - 44), but to me he looks like the kind of player Keith Butler would love. Extremely versatile and capable of fitting in at OLB or ILB or a mix of both. 

"With the 24th Pick, the Pittsburgh Steelers select, a Linebacker!"   Would anyone really be surprised? 

Also, if the Steelers take a RB with the 1st, I still think it will be Etienne, not Harris. Etienne better fits the mold of Canada's offense. 

That said, I'm still not 100% convinced that the Steelers FO sees the RB position as the greatest weakness. Is the difference between Harris/Snell greater than that of Chuks/Banner vs a 1st round OT? Or, the dropoff from Devin Bush & Spillane to Christian Kunz? Our ILB depth is such that if Spillane or Bush gets hurt, our D will fall apart again like last year. It's more fragile than some seem to think. Same with OLB, do we really want Jamir Jones or Cassius Marsh out on the field with any regularity? Behind Highsmith and Watt is the thinnest of depth. A player like Collins who can fill in at ILB and OLB could be invaluable if any injuries strike during the season. 
OT, C, and OLB I agree with.  As far as ILB, at least they have the starting positions filled and have limited depth.   At RB they have nothing to start with.

I would be thrilled to see the Steelers take Collins in the first as long as they address LT and RB with the second and third picks and C with one of the 4ths.

OT, C, and OLB I agree with.  As far as ILB, at least they have the starting positions filled and have limited depth.   At RB they have nothing to start with.

I would be thrilled to see the Steelers take Collins in the first as long as they address LT and RB with the second and third picks and C with one of the 4ths.
What if Sermon falls into the 4th and they get:
1. Zaven Collins, LB
2. Sam Cosmi, OT
3. Quinn Meinerz, C
4. Trey Sermon, RB
4. Tutu Atwell, WR

Or,

1. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB
2. Creed Humphrey, C
3. Kenny Gainwell, RB
4. Spencer Brown, OT
4. Kary Vincent Jr., CB

Picks based on multiple big boards/rankings, has some players falling lower than some mocks. Also, Jalen Mayfield's projections are crazy. Some have him as high as us in the 1st (24) and others have him going in the 4th round based on his talent. 

From looking at way too many big boards and mocks, this draft is going to be crazy because outside of the top 2 picks, no one has a clue what's going to happen. 

Yea, I mean it comes down to how the Steelers view the gap between certain people at the various positions and whether they think pairing Bush with Collins after Williams retires is preferred over Spillane or next year's class.

If they view the gap between Harris/Etienne/Williams and Sermon/Chuba/Gainwell as minimal, and feel the same about Dickerson/Humphrey/Quinn-Men vs Kendrick Green and Trey Hill, then they could go Collins with the first pick.   

I think with the first three picks, one way or another, they are going RB, C, and then either BPA on the defensive side of the ball at ANY position other the DLine or if a tackle they rated highly falls. 

Most interesting draft in a LONG time really.  Next year will be even more so though, as an early QB likely will be the target unless Haskins totally redeems himself.

Colbert said during press conference that he doesn't plan on trading up. Could be a smoke screen, but based on some comments he had a few months ago, I think this could just be the truth. With how weird 2020 was, and the changes in offseason testing, teams that are more cautious could try to get as many picks as possible since teams are less sure about players than ever before. 

Also noted by Colbert is that the Steelers won't rule out players who opted out for 2020, but that if it was a tiebreaker, they'd select the player who played more recently. 

Based on the Steelers' history, I doubt we trade down from 24. 

Colbert said during press conference that he doesn't plan on trading up. Could be a smoke screen, but based on some comments he had a few months ago, I think this could just be the truth. With how weird 2020 was, and the changes in offseason testing, teams that are more cautious could try to get as many picks as possible since teams are less sure about players than ever before. 

Also noted by Colbert is that the Steelers won't rule out players who opted out for 2020, but that if it was a tiebreaker, they'd select the player who played more recently. 

Based on the Steelers' history, I doubt we trade down from 24. 
Given the amount of turnover that's expected after this season, I really hope they go BPA in the 1st and wait on RB.

What if Sermon falls into the 4th and they get:
1. Zaven Collins, LB
2. Sam Cosmi, OT
3. Quinn Meinerz, C
4. Trey Sermon, RB
4. Tutu Atwell, WR

Or,

1. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB
2. Creed Humphrey, C
3. Kenny Gainwell, RB
4. Spencer Brown, OT
4. Kary Vincent Jr., CB

Picks based on multiple big boards/rankings, has some players falling lower than some mocks. Also, Jalen Mayfield's projections are crazy. Some have him as high as us in the 1st (24) and others have him going in the 4th round based on his talent. 

From looking at way too many big boards and mocks, this draft is going to be crazy because outside of the top 2 picks, no one has a clue what's going to happen. 
1. Zaven Collins, LB
2. Sam Cosmi, OT
3. Quinn Meinerz, C
4. Trey Sermon, RB
4. Tutu Atwell, WR  Give me EDGE in the 4th and this would be pretty much a perfect draft IMO

Saw a mock at the PPG that asked if it was the "Worst Case Scenario" because lots of tackles, CBs, QBs, and Harris and Etienne were off the board at 24. Still remaining were Zaven Collins, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, and Kwity Paye... Yeah, I'd be fine with that. 

Also, considering the Steelers attendance at the UNC pro-day, saying that if Etienne and Harris are gone by 24 then Williams could be the pick, feels really lazy. They showed little interest in Williams or Carter, at least to outward appearances and based on which teams Colbert/Tomlin visited pro-days for. 

Tomlin and Colbert hit the Pro-Days for Michigan, Alabama, Ohio St., Clemson, Florida St., Miami, Notre Dame,  Penn St., and Georgia, and had Virtual visits with Darrisaw, Farley, Moehrig, Bolton, and Elijah Moore. 

The two leaders of the Steelers met with, or attended the pro day of, almost half of the prospects expected to go in the 1st round.

Saw a mock at the PPG that asked if it was the "Worst Case Scenario" because lots of tackles, CBs, QBs, and Harris and Etienne were off the board at 24. Still remaining were Zaven Collins, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, and Kwity Paye... Yeah, I'd be fine with that. 

Also, considering the Steelers attendance at the UNC pro-day, saying that if Etienne and Harris are gone by 24 then Williams could be the pick, feels really lazy. They showed little interest in Williams or Carter, at least to outward appearances and based on which teams Colbert/Tomlin visited pro-days for. 

Tomlin and Colbert hit the Pro-Days for Michigan, Alabama, Ohio St., Clemson, Florida St., Miami, Notre Dame,  Penn St., and Georgia, and had Virtual visits with Darrisaw, Farley, Moehrig, Bolton, and Elijah Moore. 

The two leaders of the Steelers met with, or attended the pro day of, almost half of the prospects expected to go in the 1st round.
I don't think they would take Williams at 24.  Only a trade-back or at 55.  

... I think O-Line would be a much better long-term building block ...
Going back to my original pick of O-line for the Steelers.

Much too big a need IMHO and their 'should' be quality offensive linemen available when Pittsburgh picks.

LINK - to tweet with chart showing every NFL team's expense on the offensive line.

PIT lowest expenditure on the O-Line or any team and have the least amount of players signed next year of any team on the offensive line.

If Pittsburgh goes any other position other than offensive line... well ...

Going back to my original pick of O-line for the Steelers.

Much too big a need IMHO and their 'should' be quality offensive linemen available when Pittsburgh picks.

LINK - to tweet with chart showing every NFL team's expense on the offensive line.

PIT lowest expenditure on the O-Line or any team and have the least amount of players signed next year of any team on the offensive line.

If Pittsburgh goes any other position other than offensive line... well ...
Offensive line is pretty deep, but I'd be shocked if they didn't pick 2 O-linemen in the first 4 rounds. 

A recent article from NFL.com has suggested that the Steelers and Green Bay could make a deal for GB to move up for a WR ahead of the Jags/Ravens/Browns/Saints, which would net the Steelers picks 29 and 92 for 24 and 140. If a run on WR talent really does happen in that area, the Steelers could still net one of the players they would have targeted at 24. 

The PFF simulator seems pretty unrealistic because they have some really low grades on players that everyone expects to go in the 1st or 2nd round, and low grades on all the RBs. 

PFN simulator made a trade suggestion of the Bucs trading up to 24 to take Etienne (which doesn't seem too likely), but drafting Zaven Collins at 32, plus Dillon Radunz, Landon Collins, Tommy Tremble, and Trey Sermon with the next 4 picks was really satisfying. Simulators are great for getting one's hopes up, but not great at accuracy...

A recent article from NFL.com has suggested that the Steelers and Green Bay could make a deal for GB to move up for a WR ahead of the Jags/Ravens/Browns/Saints, which would net the Steelers picks 29 and 92 for 24 and 140. If a run on WR talent really does happen in that area, the Steelers could still net one of the players they would have targeted at 24. 

The PFF simulator seems pretty unrealistic because they have some really low grades on players that everyone expects to go in the 1st or 2nd round, and low grades on all the RBs

PFN simulator made a trade suggestion of the Bucs trading up to 24 to take Etienne (which doesn't seem too likely), but drafting Zaven Collins at 32, plus Dillon Radunz, Landon Collins, Tommy Tremble, and Trey Sermon with the next 4 picks was really satisfying. Simulators are great for getting one's hopes up, but not great at accuracy...
That is because it is a terrible RB class.

That is because it is a terrible RB class.
100% agree. The top 2 RBs are pretty good, and after that RBs are ok or not great. But in any solid RB class the top 2 guys this year would not be in the 1st round conversation at all, and maybe not 2nd round. I would have had them 5th and 6th last year, because I wasn't super high on Cam Akers before he went to the Rams. 

I did a mock that is pretty close to my dream scenario 

Greg Newsome

Walker Little 

Davis Mills

Kendrick Green

Tommy Tremble

Khyiris Tonga

Jermar Jefferson 

Raymond Johnson

Green is now my top wishlist player. I think he is a great fit at center in the Steelers system and could start day 1.

LT is the biggest need. Barring a miracle slide of Darrisaw, there is not going to be value in round 1 there. I think the best case is hope Little, Radunz or Eichenberg us available at 55. Cosmi would be OK there as well. 

If you wait on OL, you can go BPA in round 1. I expect that to be a CB or LB, which both would fill needs too.

I actually expect Mills to go Thursday, but in round 3 it would be crazy to pass on him.

I was hoping to draft a RB earlier than 7, but didn't see good value at any of the earlier picks in this mock.

100% agree. The top 2 RBs are pretty good, and after that RBs are ok or not great. But in any solid RB class the top 2 guys this year would not be in the 1st round conversation at all, and maybe not 2nd round. I would have had them 5th and 6th last year, because I wasn't super high on Cam Akers before he went to the Rams. 
I think Harris screams bust and I am not sure Etienne can handle a full workload. 

If the Steelers take a 7th round RB, don't be surprised if it's Jake Funk, RB from MD. He tested in the 4.4's and knows Canada's system already. 

A 7th round RB?   I guess that means Benny Snell is your starter with McFarland as 3rd down/change of pace guy and Ballage as the goal line back.   

Good Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread