What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Cakeleeg - Shuke's domination has begun (1 Viewer)

Everyone one week ago: “Relax Shuke it’s only February, you ####ing nerd.  It’s way too early” 

Now: “HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS THE MOST URGENT THING OF ALL TIME”

Everyone one week ago: “Relax Shuke it’s only February, you ####ing nerd.  It’s way too early” 

Now: “HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS THE MOST URGENT THING OF ALL TIME”
Once we are unleashed, there is no stopping us.

But seriously, once it starts it would be nice to keep a steady pace.  Starting on January 2nd is a different issue.

In a hurry and can't seem to find it due to a lack of consistently bolded draft picks, but could one of you kind gentlemen tell me which round FDAS and Capella drafted Ben Grieve? Pie research.

C -
1B - José Abreu - Use ballpoint and ink him in for 35 HR/120 RBI with the most exciting lineup in all of baseball.  The consummate professional hitter.
2B - Cavan Biggio - The spawn of baseball royalty, Biggio is an OBP machine with pop and incredible speed.  His 100% success rate on steals portends of a magnificent career ahead.
SS - 
3B - Rafael Devers - The Moots trade clears the deck for Devers to take over as team leader in all cats.  Maybe not steals, but he'll get 10 to go with 40 bombs and 120 RBIs.  MVP candidate.
OF - Juan Soto - Wunderkind does it all except order alcohol legally, which he'll finally do this summer when he's carrying a .400 OBP to go all the other counting stats that propel his owners to fantasy glory.
OF - Joey Gallo - Hard to believe the man with light-tower power is only 26 since he's been launching moonshots for what seems like an eternity.  They built the new stadium to suit his strengths, so expect a flirtation with 60 HRs in his prime year of life.
OF - 
OF - 
OF - 
CI - 
MI - 
UTIL - 
UTIL - 
SP - Shane Bieber - Hard to believe he is the staff ace in Cleveland with all those legendary arms, but here we are.  Expect him to lock-up the Cy Young by mid July.
SP - Zach Greinke - He was winning games and striking out batters long before he became the ace of the team in Texas that has to cheat to win.  He should be a fantasy ace too and not a SP2, but then again, this is why I'm considered the best in the business.
SP -
SP -
SP - 
RP - Punt
RP - Punt

C -
1B - José Abreu - Use ballpoint and ink him in for 35 HR/120 RBI with the most exciting lineup in all of baseball.  The consummate professional hitter.
2B - Cavan Biggio - The spawn of baseball royalty, Biggio is an OBP machine with pop and incredible speed.  His 100% success rate on steals portends of a magnificent career ahead.
SS - 
3B - Rafael Devers - The Moots trade clears the deck for Devers to take over as team leader in all cats.  Maybe not steals, but he'll get 10 to go with 40 bombs and 120 RBIs.  MVP candidate.
OF - Juan Soto - Wunderkind does it all except order alcohol legally, which he'll finally do this summer when he's carrying a .400 OBP to go all the other counting stats that propel his owners to fantasy glory.
OF - Joey Gallo - Hard to believe the man with light-tower power is only 26 since he's been launching moonshots for what seems like an eternity.  They built the new stadium to suit his strengths, so expect a flirtation with 60 HRs in his prime year of life.
OF - 
OF - 
OF - 
CI - 
MI - 
UTIL - 
UTIL - 
SP - Shane Bieber - Hard to believe he is the staff ace in Cleveland with all those legendary arms, but here we are.  Expect him to lock-up the Cy Young by mid July.
SP - Zach Greinke - He was winning games and striking out batters long before he became the ace of the team in Texas that has to cheat to win.  He should be a fantasy ace too and not a SP2, but then again, this is why I'm considered the best in the business.
SP -
SP -
SP - 
RP - Punt
RP - Punt
Did Sarah Huckabee write this?

Next one was pretty good imo 
I chuckled.  

Woke culture is so bad here that there's a fight in city hall over the pejorative use of the term 'development'.   :rolleyes:

I love/hate this city.  Problem is, where else is there to live where weather is gentle year round, weed and sports gambling are legal, people are liberal in their politics, strip clubs are fully nude with full bars and cheap prices, religion is irrelevant and I can ski in the morning before sipping cocktails on the beach at sunset?  

Guess I'll just ride it out here before the areolavirus or whatever kills us all.

General Malaise said:
I chuckled.  

Woke culture is so bad here that there's a fight in city hall over the pejorative use of the term 'development'.   :rolleyes:

I love/hate this city.  Problem is, where else is there to live where weather is gentle year round, weed and sports gambling are legal, people are liberal in their politics, strip clubs are fully nude with full bars and cheap prices, religion is irrelevant and I can ski in the morning before sipping cocktails on the beach at sunset?  

Guess I'll just ride it out here before the areolavirus or whatever kills us all.
Didn’t know strip clubs were that prevalent there. Awesome. 

Users who are viewing this thread