What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Cakeleeg - Shuke's domination has begun (1 Viewer)

[ANNOUNCE]

Every team is allowed to dump up to 5 players back into the free agent pool, then draft for those open spots.  You obviously only get to draft as many players as you dropped. Draft order would still be randomized and snake style.

You must inform us of who you are dropping by July 6.  Supplemental draft starts July 13.  

Max inning limit will be reduced to 500?

Please confirm you are still alive and extremely excited for this.  @Chemical X @Doctor Detroit @FishTacoTuesday @Notorious T.R.E. @Bogart @bananafish @Capella @FDAS @General Malaise @cheese @Mr. Pickles @trogg78 @Dan Lambskin @wikkidpissah @cosjobs

Sure but it ain't gonna happen. If they even try to start it will be a fiasco with sick players.

But yeah, pretty excited

Sure.  Would also suggest we add to bench or IL spots because this going to be a cluster#### of massive proportions.
Nah.  It's only 60 games.  I'm assuming anyone sick will need to quarantine for 2 weeks, so you'll have to decide if that player is worth holding on to.

If you guys want we can do reduced fee or add more winning spots.  Something like this?

1st    690
2nd    455
3rd    365
4th    180
5th    130

[ANNOUNCE]

Every team is allowed to dump up to 5 players back into the free agent pool, then draft for those open spots.  You obviously only get to draft as many players as you dropped. Draft order would still be randomized and snake style.

You must inform us of who you are dropping by July 6.  Supplemental draft starts July 13.  

Max inning limit will be reduced to 500?

Please confirm you are still alive and extremely excited for this.  @Chemical X @Doctor Detroit @FishTacoTuesday @Notorious T.R.E. @Bogart @bananafish @Capella @FDAS @General Malaise @cheese @Mr. Pickles @trogg78 @Dan Lambskin @wikkidpissah @cosjobs
Is this a requirement?

we need to alter limits, innings and DL spots for sure.  Or......a supplemental draft and expanding our roster spots. 

also, i am against payouts for a partial partial season.  60 games is bad enough, i dont support a payout for winning 15 games, unless we go to HTH this season.

Chemical X said:
we need to alter limits, innings and DL spots for sure.  Or......a supplemental draft and expanding our roster spots. 

also, i am against payouts for a partial partial season.  60 games is bad enough, i dont support a payout for winning 15 games, unless we go to HTH this season.
Holy crap you guys are a bunch of whiners.  Just play the damn thing and stop acting like it's the end of the world.

60 game limit per position.

500 innings limit.

8 total bench spots.  No additional IL spots.

Please confirm in/out.

Chemical X said:

Partial season payout is only $30, and only if 15 or more games.  That is a very small wager.  I know you can afford that.  

i'll play, but we really do need rules on what happens when this re-season is cancelled.

I really wonder how this affects pitching and how we drafted.  Will players get rest?  Will there be a 4 man rotation?  I think i saw taxi squads, how will we know who is playing everyday?

Strange ####.

i'll play, but we really do need rules on what happens when this re-season is cancelled.
Full or partial refund will be provided based on when cancellation occurs.  See upthread.

I really wonder how this affects pitching and how we drafted.
 Will be interesting, but we all drafted under the same assumptions.

Will players get rest?  Will there be a 4 man rotation? 
Nobody knows! You have 2.5 weeks to do research for the supplemental redraft.

I think i saw taxi squads, how will we know who is playing everyday?  
I imagine Yahoo will keep player pool up to date, but same waiver period will probably be in effect for players who are already not in the database.

There are plenty of places on the interwebs that post game rosters well before games.  But, being a member of this daily lineup league for 15 years, I'm sure you are well aware of that.

Seriously, i want to knock out the payout discussion.  Its bad enough the season is 60 games with full entries, but i still dont think we should pay out unless we get all 60 played or at least an agreed upon minimum.  I don't think someone should win full money if this gets scrapped after 10 games. 

Users who are viewing this thread