Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Cakeleeg - Shuke's domination has begun

shuke

1 hour ago, shuke said:

What's all this now?

he’s the uber political mailman.  so hard to put into words.  married to my wife’s sister.  know it all.  uninterested in anything outside his sphere.  they drove from ny to spend time at our new beach condo.  he has a 7 yr old that he forced on my SIL when he had a crisis at 52 that no one will take care of him when he is old....well older i guess.   forced my SIL to go invitro, or whatever the egg planting thing is.  high risk pregnancy that caused my SIL to have a stroke during delivery.  he is a mailman, plain and simple, but you’d think he is splitting the atom when he talks about his job and hours.  last day of work for him before vacay was last friday, but he needed saturday for himself to unwind.  then leaves ny sunday night at 8p to arrive at 6a.  of course he then sleeps in all day monday.  paid literally zero attention to his daughter.  she treats him like an after thought.  wants to do nothing with him, only mommy.  spent each evening at 9p playing with the firestick so he could live stream the dem convention.  was on his phone 90% of the time.  kept getting messages of breaking anti trump news and would then recite it to me.  mike, steve bannon was arrested.  mike, do you know backlick county in penn. is polling 2 points ahead for biden.  walked around wearing a joe hat, if he left condo.  as soon as i wake up he asks me if i heard obama’s speech.  on and on and on and on.  not a positive bone in his body.  was disappointed our condo complex has sewer and not septic.  was skeptical my unit had sheetrock because of the texture.  asked me nothing about me or my wife or how we came about this free vacation place he is enjoying.  didn’t even look around or feign interest about the renovation.  kept asking me what i rented it for, when i told him i owned it constantly.  so close to the water, it’ll be beachfront soon, so close to the water it’ll be beachfront soon.  after dinner around 7-8p would disappear from table and brush teeth and bunker down for the evening.  never took a walk, hung on deck. doosh stayed 4 nights and left earlier today, hardly worth a 10.5 hour drive IMO.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chemical X said:

he’s the uber political mailman.  so hard to put into words.  married to my wife’s sister.  know it all.  uninterested in anything outside his sphere.  they drove from ny to spend time at our new beach condo.  he has a 7 yr old that he forced on my SIL when he had a crisis at 52 that no one will take care of him when he is old....well older i guess.   forced my SIL to go invitro, or whatever the egg planting thing is.  high risk pregnancy that caused my SIL to have a stroke during delivery.  he is a mailman, plain and simple, but you’d think he is splitting the atom when he talks about his job and hours.  last day of work for him before vacay was last friday, but he needed saturday for himself to unwind.  then leaves ny sunday night at 8p to arrive at 6a.  of course he then sleeps in all day monday.  paid literally zero attention to his daughter.  she treats him like an after thought.  wants to do nothing with him, only mommy.  spent each evening at 9p playing with the firestick so he could live stream the dem convention.  was on his phone 90% of the time.  kept getting messages of breaking anti trump news and would then recite it to me.  mike, steve bannon was arrested.  mike, do you know backlick county in penn. is polling 2 points ahead for biden.  walked around wearing a joe hat, if he left condo.  as soon as i wake up he asks me if i heard obama’s speech.  on and on and on and on.  not a positive bone in his body.  was disappointed our condo complex has sewer and not septic.  was skeptical my unit had sheetrock because of the texture.  asked me nothing about me or my wife or how we came about this free vacation place he is enjoying.  didn’t even look around or feign interest about the renovation.  kept asking me what i rented it for, when i told him i owned it constantly.  so close to the water, it’ll be beachfront soon, so close to the water it’ll be beachfront soon.  after dinner around 7-8p would disappear from table and brush teeth and bunker down for the evening.  never took a walk, hung on deck. doosh stayed 4 nights and left earlier today, hardly worth a 10.5 hour drive IMO.

Sleep with his wife, imo.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

That might be the oddest thing I’ve ever seen someone upset about...and I’ve been banging the same chick since 1997 so I know quite a bit about people being upset over odd things

on way home, they stopped at a WacArnolds for a daughter happy meal.  He got into an altercation with the drive thru clerk, who was not wearing a mask apparently.  my wife says to her sister, one day your husband is going to get a beat down due to his belief system requiring confrontations with 99% of the adult population.  if you don’t like something, then leave.  but someone, one day, will simply cold #### you.  what a dope.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 10:35 PM, shuke said:

Payouts:
If season is cancelled before 1 game played, full refund for everyone.
If season lasts between 1 and 15 games*, $100 refund for everyone, additional $420 to first place.
If season lasts between 16 and 45 games*, $65 refund for everyone, plus $546 to first, $364 to second.
If season goes 46 or more games*, full payouts $ 1092/$546/$182.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, shuke said:

Final Standings
1. @Chemical X $1092
2. @Dan Lambskin $546
3. shuke $182

Congrats X.  

Thanks again for handling the money @General Malaise

We'll be rolling for 2021 draft order in a few days.

Well done, everyone. I still had fun finishing 5th. I’m glad we were able to make the most out of difficult times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shuke said:

Final Standings
1. @Chemical X $1092
2. @Dan Lambskin $546
3. shuke $182

Congrats X.  

How the hell did I sneak into 2nd

thats a pleasant surprise 

5 hours ago, shuke said:

Final Standings
1. @Chemical X $1092
2. @Dan Lambskin $546
3. shuke $182

Congrats X.  

$42 tip for commish

$150 withhold as 2021 prepay

$900 back to me   ?

20 years in the making!

thx @General Malaise @shuke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...