Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Lynn Bowden Jr RB/WR/QB Kentucky

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That wasn't anything horrible and he has a history of being a team player (obvious by his switch to QB in an emergency), is a devoted father, and has no history of off the field issues that I know of.

I don't even think he's a 3rd round rookie pick.  There are soooo many WRs this year.  They bump down the QBs, and even the top of this weak TE class.   He's gonna have to get touches like Kamara

I think the extent of his role depends on how he develops as a receiver. He could be a 3-5 primarily manufactured touch/game type or a 10-12ish touch/game ppr machine. They have the baseline for his r

5 minutes ago, oswizzle said:

Is it his time to shine today with everyone out... he's looking at 10+ targets and possibly Lots of Gilmore? Debating between him and Keke

Bowden, Gage and Keke...the targets dropping on Keke after they were routed last week and then he didn't even get garbage time targets. 

Gage has had a couple solid weeks, should get targets today, Falcons can't really run the ball....maybe 7-8 targets for Gage. 

2 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Parker OUT I believe

Bowden actually listed as a RB but thinking about a Flex play with Miami missing 3 Receivers today including Gesicki at TE, Peston and Parker all OUT

He’s RB eligible on CBS, starting him also.  

2 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

He’s RB eligible on CBS, starting him also.  

Would you play him ahead of Gage and Coutee if you had those options? I see all of them in the same area of the ranking this week. 

I know they won't all finish the same but it feels like they are close or similar. 

3 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Would you play him ahead of Gage and Coutee if you had those options? I see all of them in the same area of the ranking this week. 

I know they won't all finish the same but it feels like they are close or similar. 

im looking at the same players in .5 ppr

Right now im leaning towards Bowden only because he'll have more touches (should) and I need some upside.

Not pretty options at all.

Edited by SpruceGoose
6 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Probably play Coutee.  I’m playing him out of desperation, but Bowden has yardage upside.  Coutee has had good games vs Indy.

Edited by FairWarning
  • 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I said from the beginning he should have been put in the slot instead of RB.  Bad idea from the onset. 

Horrible pick by the Raiders since they already had a good slot WR. 

The slot position in Miami is there for the taking if he develops (unless they take a pure slot guy like Amari Rodgers on day 2). Bowden with the ball in his hands showed a lot more juice than the rest of the WR corps (or maybe I should say "corpse"). I'm just not sure if he survives the WR room overhaul that is hopefully coming.