What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans at Chiefs AFCCG game thread (1 Viewer)

They need to get that FG kicker warmed up on a stationary bike right now and get him ready to hit a long one so they can go for the onside kick and have a little time remaining to score a TD and then try for 2 to tie the game. 

-This is what not going for 2 and resisting the analytics gets you. Titans still in the game. 

Yeah....agree. He had the position that kept the WR from the ball.

Is that not the point of playing defense? A poor pass but he had good position but he has no right to keep the WR from catching it? 

Again this is what the league has become.
As long as he doesn't touch the WR he doesn't need to turn around. Only in college can you now face-guard. Totally legal in the NFL as long as you don't touch the WR!

No way Tannehill pulls this off.

But KC will KC...so I do not know.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as he doesn't touch the WR he doesn't need to turn around. Only in college can you now face-guard. Totally legal in the NFL as long as you don't touch the WR!
That's why I didn't think it was PI b/c the WR wasn't actually trying to go back for the ball but from the refs angle it might've looked that way.

Congrats KC fans on making it back to the Super Bowl after 50 years.  Remember when Mahomes got hurt at the time he was laying on the ground with a dislocated knee we thought maybe his season and KC season was over and it lucked out to being as good as possible in respect to the injury only being a few weeks instead of season ending.

Aggravated that I can tell ya over n over they're throwing at Brock but the Titans do nothing different.

The Chiefs played better and kudos on the win.

It just looked so easy to just throw at Brock and drove me nuts

Good game Chiefs. Now go kick some NFC butt. 

Titans have nothing to be upset about.  Yeah we can talk about how Tanny isn't a franchise QB, how they need better there, and that is probably true.  But the team still did really well and exceeded expectations on the year. 

If the chiefs had beat any other team today I'd be happy. 2nd favorite team. But it still stings a bit.

And Adios Mariota, most interesting player ever for the Titans.

Conklin- good luck as a wealthy LT rlsewhere

Reid now 14-14 in the playoffs.

I wonder how many head coaches have even coached in 28 playoff games. 

Reid is now 207-128 over the regular season. 

Hall of Fame Resume being finished with another Super Bowl trip and perhaps a final win for him. 

Great season for the Titans. They played fantastic ball the last couple of weeks, even played well today, but KC was too much for them.

Congrats to Andy Reid, and the Chiefs. 

Users who are viewing this thread