Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** COVID-19 CoronaVirus Thread


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, DallasDMac said:

Went to the grocery store last night and saw 100% mask wearing even with the removal of mandates. Was glad to see there were no incidents, but only a matter of time I suppose.

I went to the grocery store in Houston yesterday, and probably 95% of people were wearing masks. Even with the mandatory mask wearing removed, I think most people will continue to wear masks for quite a while. I know I will. Especially until I get the vaccine.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 52.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • shader

    2388

  • Doug B

    2302

  • parasaurolophus

    1420

  • Terminalxylem

    1216

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dad has been sick for a few weeks.  My mom called me today to say he was about to die.  I said some final words to him and he could hear me but was unable to respond.  He passed a short time later.

Not to derail anything, but we had our baby last night! She's doing amazingly well. Due to the hospital's pandemic policies, I had to leave her right after my wife was released from recovery. I can't

On a positive note, my wife gave birth to our first child this morning!! We were expecting our daughter to be born in the first week of April, which does not align very well if this hospital sees a ma

44 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

I dunno.  There still might not be enough supply to meet the demand from the general population in 3 weeks, not to mention difficulty in setting up vaccination sites in urban cores that can do a mass vax campaign.

Yeah, we'll see how it goes. Remember - it won't be open for general pop until after all of the other critical groups have had a chance: the elderly, the health-compromised, health care workers & other front-line critical employees, etc.  It wouldn't surprise me if 1/2 of the adult population is eligible for the earlier rounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moleculo said:

Regarding masks in public: I wear my mask not for my health but yours.  I have no idea if I have asymptomatic virus and would hate to transmit to someone who is compromised.  Even though I have had my shot and it won't be long before I have my second, asymptomic transmission still may be possible so I will continue to mask up.

That ends 8 weeks after vaccines are available for everyone - IMO 3 weeks is more than enough time for the remaining people to get a shot, 3 weeks to get a second, and 2 weeks for vaccines to do their thing. 

I think full availability happens (locally) in May so we could be mask-free sometime in July - certainly in time for next school year, football season, etc.  For sure the Carolinas will drop mask ordinances before then  - I'm talking about what I think is right for me.

I think that could push to August/September depending on the state.  I am thinking I will be back on my train to the office in August or September as well. Hoping we have 50%+ of the population vaccinated.  I assume I will wear a mask on the train and that's it.  Curious whether there will be masks/distancing in offices or how we all come back at full capacity.  I guess if everyone in the office is vaccinated, it is business as usual?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, moleculo said:

It wouldn't surprise me if 1/2 of the adult population is eligible for the earlier rounds.

And in states with body-mass index (BMI) qualifications, well more than half, even.

Louisiana has qualified all people 16 years and up who have BMIs over 25. A BMI of 25 is not exactly looking like a sumo wrestler. That's a guy who's put on 15 pounds since college.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Curious whether there will be masks/distancing in offices or how we all come back at full capacity.  I guess if everyone in the office is vaccinated, it is business as usual?  

My company (Fortune 500, NYSE traded) has decided to revamp their entire thought process on who needs to be in the company buildings and who doesn't.  For the time being everyone that isn't critical is 100% virtual unless granted permission to be on premises (until July 1 at the earliest).

After July 1, we will be grouped into 4 buckets: 100% onsite, 75% onsite, 25% onsite, or 0% onsite (in other words, 100% virtual).  They are likely to do away with cubiles for everyone 0% and 25% onsite.  There will be more "flexible" and open spaces with unassigned seating, more storage, and more meeting spaces both able to be booked and not able to be booked.

All those 0% and 25% onsite will be given an additional $50/month to assist with internet and home office supplies.

The company will likely save $ by consolidating office space, selling some real estate, reducing cost of supplies, utilities, maintenance, etc.  I'm all for it.  Over the last 10 months, we've proven that we can work in a flexible capacity.  The company has never been so profitable and top line revenue and stock price has never been higher.  It will also allow us to hire better candidates and allow the workers to be happier.  There is no going back to the old way. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Doug B said:

A BMI of 25 is not exactly looking like a sumo wrestler. That's a guy who's put on 15 pounds since college.

More like 25 these days...  BMI was right below 25 before.  Not so much now.

Do you have to be a Louisiana resident?  Or can I be a COVID tourist?

Edited by The Z Machine
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jobarules said:

If we are not mask free by June 1 I will be pissed

Just depends on how many people get vaccinated. If the lower age groups sign up as well as the older groups, it’s realistic in most public settings. I’d guess that it would still be advised to use in situations where you’ll be in close contact with strangers for long periods of time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly, there are a lot of things that I have really enjoyed about this - WFH is great for me.  I understand it's difficult for others but I much prefer not having to commute and eating lunch in my kitchen with my wife.  I really appreciate people respecting my personal space - I love how no one wants to be within 6' of anyone.  I like that my kids school sends anyone home with so much as a sniffle and (most) parents are respectful enough to not send their kids to school if they are sick....hell, most adults are respectful now to not come to work if they are under the weather.

don't get me wrong - there are activities I want to get back to for sure but there is some good that has come of all of this for sure.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

Do you have to be a Louisiana resident?  Or can I be a COVID tourist?

I honestly don't know. I did have to present my driver's license when I got the shot, though I got the impression that was for record-keeping and not vetting. For people who've recently moved to the state and for people who don't have state ID of any kind, there must be a way,

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doug B said:

I honestly don't know. I did have to present my driver's license when I got the shot, though I got the impression that was for record-keeping and not vetting. For people who've recently moved to the state and for people who don't have state ID of any kind, there must be a way,

What about undocumented persons that are residents?  They may not have ID.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Z Machine said:

There was a report from a few days ago that the less urban counties in MD are getting more per capita vaccine doses than the urban and suburban ones.  I wonder if something similar is happening in the southern states that might have lower population density than the northern states.  I also wonder if the same dynamic is playing out in PA with Philly being slow and the rural portions of the state doing well.  My wife thinks this is politics being played by the MD governor, but I'm not so sure.  Not everything is politics.

At least in MD, I think politics could be playing a role, but not for the reasons Mrs. Z thinks.  Obviously the below is anecdotal, so take it with a whole heaping pile of salt if you want.

My father lives in a verrrry rural part of Maryland.  As someone over 75, he was in group 1B, and registered for the vaccine immediately.  Got in no sweat - and there wasn't much of a crowd for either of his appointments.  Of the dozen or so of his close friends and siblings who are 1B or 1C, only four have signed up for the shot.  With one exception, the only discernable difference between the two groups is politics.  I can also vouch that several of my other relatives still living near my hometown, who like me, will be in Group 2, have publicly proclaimed they won't be getting a vaccine.

A co-worker who grew up in far western MD is facing the same issues.  Except in his case, none of his immediate family is willing to get the vaccine.

I'm thinking that as soon as group 2 is opened up, I'll be making a trek across the bay bridge to get mine.

Edited by scorchy
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scorchy said:

I'm thinking that as soon as group 2 is opened up, I'll be making a trek across the bay bridge to get mine.

Take me with you?  We'll roll the windows down and wear masks.  But I'm in Group 3 unless I say I'm in "manufacturing".

Link to post
Share on other sites

First shot of Moderna gave me a sore arm and made me a little tired. 

The evening after second shot, I was fine, and then woke up in the am with what felt like a hangover - Headache and mild nausea that came in waves.  Took some Tylenol late-morning and drank a lot of water and felt much better.  Had a mild headache and felt a little weak for another 24 hours. 

All in all, it wasn't bad.  My 82 yo mother got the Pfizer vaccine and had little if any side effects.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2021 at 1:34 PM, fatguyinalittlecoat said:

Yeah, that's why we have such different perspectives.  Maryland is still very restricted.  

Also, when 3/4 of Maryland's adults finally do become eligible, I still won't be eligible, because I'm under 65, healthy, and don't have a job that meets any of the requirements. So I'll have to wait until most of the adults in the state have been vaccinated before I can get one. That's going to take a while.

I'm in a similar boat as you.   Illinois is also very restricted.

Here's the deal though:   most states are at very similar points of % of people vaccinated.   But given reality --- 50% of Republicans want the vaccine, 90% of Democrats want it --- a whole bunch of red states will run out of people to vaccinate pretty soon.   So they have to open up eligibility rapidly, or have a ton of doses sitting unused.

Mrs APK and I have already decided our best bet is going to involve driving a few hours to a "red county" in rural / smaller town Illinois.  Unless the feds start to allocate doses differently, we will be waiting a long time to get a vaccine in Chicago.   Meanwhile, we have neighbors driving 2-3 hours into central Illinois to get vaccines now, even though they're not eligible per IL state rules.....

Edited by Alex P Keaton
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Z Machine said:
4 hours ago, Doug B said:

I honestly don't know. I did have to present my driver's license when I got the shot [in Louisiana], though I got the impression that was for record-keeping and not vetting. For people who've recently moved to the state and for people who don't have state ID of any kind, there must be a way,

What about undocumented persons that are residents?  They may not have ID.

I don't know about how undocumented people navigate the system, either.

...

I did learn today that some Louisianians had travelled to Mississippi in recent weeks to get the vaccine, and had no problems presenting their Louisiana IDs to Mississippi providers. For a US resident that has a valid ID from some state ... I think that showing your ID before getting your vaccine in Louisiana is just making sure that you are, indeed, the person that made the appointment versus making sure that you are a state resident. I don't believe -- but don't know with certainty -- that another state's resident would be turned away after making the appointment.

When making the appointment, no information specific to a Louisiana ID was requested. For instance, they could have asked for a Louisiana Drivers License Number, but they didn't.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Doug B said:

When making the appointment, no information specific to a Louisiana ID was requested. For instance, they could have asked for a Louisiana Drivers License Number, but they didn't.

Did they ask for your address?  I suppose you could just list a hotel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, moleculo said:

honestly, there are a lot of things that I have really enjoyed about this - WFH is great for me.  I understand it's difficult for others but I much prefer not having to commute and eating lunch in my kitchen with my wife.  I really appreciate people respecting my personal space - I love how no one wants to be within 6' of anyone.  I like that my kids school sends anyone home with so much as a sniffle and (most) parents are respectful enough to not send their kids to school if they are sick....hell, most adults are respectful now to not come to work if they are under the weather.

don't get me wrong - there are activities I want to get back to for sure but there is some good that has come of all of this for sure.

When this thing started and I told people that I was playing the lock-down game on easy mode, they thought I was joking.  Back in January when I was telling people that I could easily keep living this way for at least another year and probably indefinitely, they thought I was joking.

I was not joking either time.

Aside from the low-key stress associated with trying to dodge a virus that has a non-trivial chance of killing me, the pandemic year has been great.  I got back down to my racing weight, greatly reduced my drinking, got to avoid a whole bunch of pointless social events that I always look for ways to get out of, and surfed the web while sitting through stupid meetings that should have been emails instead of having to pretend to pay attention.  10/10 would do again, only preferably without the deadly-novel-virus part.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

Did they ask for your address?  I suppose you could just list a hotel.

For comparison purposes, I went to a mass vaccination event today.  I had to register for an appointment and present a little form when I got there, but nobody asked for ID and if I had told them that I totally live at 123 Fake Street in a town two towns over (but still in this county), they would have given me a shot with no further questions.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

A year ago today is when the world changed. It was the night Trump addressed the nation and banned travel from Europe, Tom Hanks announced he and his wife had COVID, and the NBA suspended their season. Surreal

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Will be getting  my first haircut since January 2020 the first week of April.  

Like first time the length has been reduced?  Or first time someone else has done it for you?

Bathtub, #5 razor and I have gotten to know each other well these past 12 months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

When this thing started and I told people that I was playing the lock-down game on easy mode, they thought I was joking.  Back in January when I was telling people that I could easily keep living this way for at least another year and probably indefinitely, they thought I was joking.

I was not joking either time.

Aside from the low-key stress associated with trying to dodge a virus that has a non-trivial chance of killing me, the pandemic year has been great.  I got back down to my racing weight, greatly reduced my drinking, got to avoid a whole bunch of pointless social events that I always look for ways to get out of, and surfed the web while sitting through stupid meetings that should have been emails instead of having to pretend to pay attention.  10/10 would do again, only preferably without the deadly-novel-virus part.

+1, mostly.

I'm ready to do stuff again and anxious to have the option of free movement, but other than worrying about extended family getting ill and the impact on my wife and kids (who have not been on easy mode), I've sailed through the last 12 months overall.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden will be directing all states to make vaccine available to any adult who wants it starting May 1st.

Quote

Andy Slavitt @ ASlavitt

NEW: On this one year anniversary of the pandemic, President Biden will announce tonight vaccines to be made available to all adults by May 1st.

 

Edited by Dinsy Ejotuz
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

Biden will be directing all states to make vaccine available to any adult who wants it starting May 1st.

 

That sets my end-of-mask date to June 15.  I may move to June 30, depending on how the rollout proceeds.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Question here....

So if anyone had a choice of which vaccine to get what would it be/preferred?  In FL next week I'm told my location gets the J&J vaccine but folks I've talked to preferred Pfizer.  I guess in simple terms is any one of the 3 the better option? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

Like first time the length has been reduced?  Or first time someone else has done it for you?

Bathtub, #5 razor and I have gotten to know each other well these past 12 months.

First time. Period. I kept it pretty short. My wife was liking the longhair. Now it is pretty out of control and annoying, but I decided to just go with it and wait until i am fully vaccinated, like a playoff beard. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

First time. Period. I kept it pretty short. My wife was liking the longhair. Now it is pretty out of control and annoying, but I decided to just go with it and wait until i am fully vaccinated, like a playoff beard. 

I started my beard exactly 1 year ago.  I keep it trimmed - it's not some scraggly, unruly beard but this is the longest I've ever had one.

Debating cutting it after shot #2.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

May 1. Boom!

I still think we aren’t really approaching normal until July-August though. State rollout logistics won’t be smooth or uniform. Plus people who got covid are supposed to wait 90 days. We are only 20% vaccinated so a lot of people to do.
 

But. #### you covid. You lose!

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, towney said:

 

Question here....

So if anyone had a choice of which vaccine to get what would it be/preferred?  In FL next week I'm told my location gets the J&J vaccine but folks I've talked to preferred Pfizer.  I guess in simple terms is any one of the 3 the better option? 

Pfizer. 
 

but i got Moderna and am thrilled. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Z Machine said:
2 hours ago, Doug B said:

When making the appointment, no information specific to a Louisiana ID was requested. For instance, they could have asked for a Louisiana Drivers License Number, but they didn't.

Did they ask for your address?  I suppose you could just list a hotel.

Yes, when you call to get on a waitlist, they take down your address.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jobarules said:

A year ago today is when the world changed. It was the night Trump addressed the nation and banned travel from Europe, Tom Hanks announced he and his wife had COVID, and the NBA suspended their season. Surreal

Was thinking about this earlier. I always call it “Tom Hanks Day”. I remember going out that night to get ‘hurricane groceries’ because I wasn’t sure if truly tight lockdowns were coming or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now my county is flush with the vaccine. Last week I was wondering if I was going to find my second shot within the recommended timeframe, this week I had access to all three vaccines. I've told three other people who were also in between the 4-6 week period on their Moderna shot which stores had the vaccine, all 3 got their shot the same day they called one of the stores.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jobarules said:

A year ago today is when the world changed. It was the night Trump addressed the nation and banned travel from Europe, Tom Hanks announced he and his wife had COVID, and the NBA suspended their season. Surreal

It will go down as the ‘where were you when’ moment. I remember dropping my parents off at the airport and on the long drive home the news just kept coming in. Hanks, then the NBA, then speculation about all other sports. I stopped at a brew pub for dinner for the last time in several months and on the way back was Trump’s address. That speech was probably the moment it really hit that this was getting much worse. Got home and told my wife to be prepared for daycare to be shut down and start working to make her work schedule more flexible for incoming changes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Doug B said:

Was thinking about this earlier. I always call it “Tom Hanks Day”. I remember going out that night to get ‘hurricane groceries’ because I wasn’t sure if truly tight lockdowns were coming or not.

I remember thinking Trump looked scared. Told my boss I wasn’t coming in and he shut down the offices anyway. Told my wife we were pulling kids out of school and they were shutdown by monday. I went to the store and stocked up (again — but I already was good on toilet paper). No masks though at the store, as we were told no masks at that point. But I recall one woman basically wrapped in plastic with a mask and goggles on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2020 at 12:03 AM, Doug B said:

Yep — compare to Y2K. Lots of effort went into avoiding the worst effects and they largely succeeded. So the public looks back on it all as “it was never worth worrying about - nothing even happened!”

For those curious - this was the first post in this thread on 3/11/2020.

kudos to us - we had a 173 page thread on COVID before most of the rest of the country started paying attention.  Thanks to this thread, many of us were able to beat the Great TP Rush of 2020.

I remember the first thing I did on 3/12/2020 was go to the liquor store and stock up on bourbon and vodka.  I'm not much of a liquor guy - I'm planning on finishing that bottle tomorrow.

Edited by moleculo
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

The news just had a story on a vax clinic an hour away that is accepting anyone 18+  until their supply of Moderna runs out.

 

 

https://www.newschannel6now.com/2021/03/10/graham-regional-medical-center-hosting-vaccine-clinic-anyone-over/

GRAHAM, Texas (TNN) - Graham High School is hosting a vaccine hub for anyone over the age of 18.

The clinic opens on Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and then again on Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Graham High School auditorium.

No appointments are necessary. Anyone wanting to get a vaccine will have to meet the following requirements:

Must be 14 days past COVID infection

Must be fever free and symptom free of COVID

Must be 90 days past receiving monoclonal antibodies for treatment of COVID

Must be 18 years or older

Must have physician approval for expectant mothers and nursing mothers

Medical officials will be administering the Moderna vaccine and a second shot will be required the week of April 5.

Edited by Dezbelief
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2020 at 11:42 PM, Doug B said:
On 3/11/2020 at 9:31 PM, shuke said:
On 3/11/2020 at 9:26 PM, caustic said:
On 3/11/2020 at 9:17 PM, The Z Machine said:

And now you'll see the real run on store shelves.

Yep, I’m going right now. Tomorrow is going to be ugly.

Are you guys serious?  You're getting me close to panic mode

Yessir. Left at about 10:20 pm local (CDT) after catching up on the news. Grocery is open until 11 pm, and I closed the place down.

Bought enough to top off our small 10-ish day stash up to about 17-20 days. Paper products and pet supplies for about a month. Expect to want to shop in earnest again maybe the weekend of the 22nd.

A blast from the past. All the text in blue is from late in the evening of Wednesday, March 11, 2020.

Something else I recall is that the previous Friday, 3/6/2020, I went to the drugstore nearest my home to buy hand sanitizer. Totally wiped out of sanitizer ... but they still had isopropyl alcohol and aloe vera gel. So I bought enough to make a few months worth of homebrew hand sanitizer.

The previous Sunday to that, 3/1/2020, I remember being at Home Depot and them having several endcaps full of hand sanitizer. Breezed past all of it  :wall:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, moleculo said:

That sets my end-of-mask date to June 15.  I may move to June 30, depending on how the rollout proceeds.

I mentioned it before but I think I may keep wearing one at times.  I'm somewhat prone to colds/viruses - never had the greatest immune system - and if I can avoid a few of those episodes yearly then I'm willing.  I totally get why folks would stop wearing them if they rarely get sick and are vaccinated.  I probably would too.  I hope it starts a trend of people being sick and either staying home or wearing a mask to protect others.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Personal take:

The first Moderna vaccination alone gives me enough peace of mind to reduce my own mask-wearing once two weeks have passed  (3/24/2021).

At that point, I won't be wearing it in the office (been going in 2X a week since mid-February). I won't be wearing it at the homes of my parents or my in-laws (all now vaccinated). There are several other relative /friends households that have either gotten vaccinated or will be soon. Visits to those households unmasked will all be on the table.

I will continue to wear masks to the grocery and retail outlets until local businesses drop their mask requirements, regardless of any state, parish, or municipal mask mandates. I've grown accustomed to wearing masks to these places and have not felt it burdensome. By personal nature, I won't be the first one to 'buck the system' by walking barefaced into a 95+% masked establishment -- but neither will I be the last one in a mask, either.

We do little to no public transportation and virtually never fly anywhere. Don't travel for work. Never have done cruises and don't feel a need to start now. So none of that comes into play.

What will be interesting is when area festivals start opening back up in numbers. For the first few we attend in 2021, we'll play it by ear I imagine. I can't help but think that by Carnival 2022 (the true beginning of the season on Jan 6, 2022), public congregation without masks will be comfortable for most everyone.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Doug B said:

Personal take:

The first Moderna vaccination alone gives me enough peace of mind to reduce my own mask-wearing once two weeks have passed  (3/24/2021).

At that point, I won't be wearing it in the office (been going in 2X a week since mid-February). I won't be wearing it at the homes of my parents or my in-laws (all now vaccinated). There are several other relative /friends households that have either gotten vaccinated or will be soon. Visits to those households unmasked will all be on the table.

I will continue to wear masks to the grocery and retail outlets until local businesses drop their mask requirements, regardless of any state, parish, or municipal mask mandates. I've grown accustomed to wearing masks to these places and have not felt it burdensome. By personal nature, I won't be the first one to 'buck the system' by walking barefaced into a 95+% masked establishment -- but neither will I be the last one in a mask, either.

We do little to no public transportation and virtually never fly anywhere. Don't travel for work. Never have done cruises and don't feel a need to start now. So none of that comes into play.

What will be interesting is when area festivals start opening back up in numbers. For the first few we attend in 2021, we'll play it by ear I imagine. I can't help but think that by Carnival 2022 (the true beginning of the season on Jan 6, 2022), public congregation without masks will be comfortable for most everyone.

I think the masks are still primarily to protect others.  So I think we should be wearing them until 50-80% of the population is vaccinated (in public or on transit).  In your office, if others are vaccinated (or had the option and opted against it), then yes, no masks.

I am probably going to take it as a process of relaxation over time.  I will be 2-weeks post-moderna April 2.  We are driving to Pittsburgh to see my family.  My parents and sister are vaccinated.  My sister is pregnant, so I won't be seeing any friends just in case of the low potential of exposing her.  But we won't wear masks.

Upon return in April, I am getting my haircut, getting a massage, going to the dentist and dermatologist.  I will wear a mask though.  I probably will wait until May to head back to the gym, but again will wear a mask (as required).  Will go eat outside in April and May as well.  Not sure when I will be comfortable eating indoors -- maybe July?  I expect to be back in the office in August or September.  Not sure if I will mask up on the train or not -- maybe at first and then stop, or maybe just in the fall/winter (which maybe we should all be doing for flu anyway).

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...