What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Official Trump 2020 State Of The Union Thread***** (1 Viewer)

It is embarrassing and disgraceful that the Democrats and their Lawfare Mafia attempted to 1. Frame a president for Russia Collusion and 2. Frame a president for the actions of the former VP and then impeach.

The American people and history will not look kindly on that.

Trump has every right now to end their careers, and for some of them their freedom (Brennan, Comey, Schiff, etc)
Both one and two didn't actually happen.  No seriously...framed him?  No democrat tried to frame him.

Framed for the actions of a former VP?

What are...i mean seriously what in the same hell are you talking about?

End their freedom?  For what?

Wow. You come here from the far right fftoday board, write things that are bannable here not there and when you do get banned, call this place ffgheys or something to that effect.
Was that a bannable offense?  I suppose so, yes. But so are the comments about the guy who just got cancer, and talking about reporter's cans. And those are old rules. Not even talking about the new rules like making posts about other posters. 

It is embarrassing and disgraceful that the Democrats and their Lawfare Mafia attempted to 1. Frame a president for Russia Collusion and 2. Frame a president for the actions of the former VP and then impeach.

Trump has every right now to end their careers, and for some of them their freedom (Brennan, Comey, Schiff, etc)
This post seems more appropriate for the Qanon thread. 

Anyhow, the Democrats have 9 months to figure this out. If they don’t we’ll survive but it won’t be pleasant. 

The saddest part to me is that the people who will suffer the most from 4 more years of Trump are the ones who support him the strongest. 

That's cause most people recognize the impeachment for what it was. A political ploy in order to hurt President Trump in the 2020 election
Based on the polling, “most” don’t recognize the impeachment as that.

That's cause most people recognize the impeachment for what it was. A political ploy in order to hurt President Trump in the 2020 election
Or an act of oversight of the executive branch.  The point was more that we have a thread for what effect it may have.  I agree that can be debated.

And then...with that, and all the things Trump has dime and said...what will change votes (even millions according to one person) was Nancy tearing up pieces of paper.

Thats laughable.

Both one and two didn't actually happen.  No seriously...framed him?  No democrat tried to frame him.

Framed for the actions of a former VP?

What are...i mean seriously what in the same hell are you talking about?

End their freedom?  For what?
So basically, what you are trying to say, if I understand you correctly - faslehood?

The program she held in her hand honored dead American men, women, and children. 

Ripping it up makes her look insane.

My guess is she is more upset with her party than Trump. The radical fringe of the party forced impeachment which was destined to fail from the jump.

Now she has to live with that.

Impeachment was the final nail in the Dems 2020 coffin.

Americans are doing great and the Dems keep trying to overthrow a president for the actions of their own party.

#TimesUp
I saw that tweet from the white house, that's a particularly strong play on their part

Do you think he will arrest the Congress?  Sounds exciting 
Bern may have to go straight to get a new ticker right after. He's putting his health on the line for a progressive American future. It's going to be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, come on now Sand, no it wasn't. There was zero substance to it at all, just a prop of a single person who he pardoned. What exactly has he done in regard to criminal justice reform? You certainly didn't learn that from the commercial.
Politics is perception.  Anecdotes create perception.

The First Step Act was a bipartisan bill and DJT was smart  to sign it into law.  He has talked a good but about reforms there - this isn't a new thing.  Being so bipartisan makes it one of a very few bills like that lately and it looks to be a very good piece if legislation.

Do you believe Trump was framed for anything?
Well the Steele dossier seemed to be poorly sourced hokum that got this whole ball rolling.  Framed? I don't know, but stuff like that is something none of us should support.  

Trump is an oaf and a brute and I'm sure there's something checkered to his conduct, but find it, don't just make up this nonsense. 

This will all be over in a year or five, Im not interested in precedent setting disruption of our institutions when I believe strongly in the axiom, people get the government they deserve.

Anyhow if Trump wins it will be in part because Democrats are so pessimistic. And there’s no need to be. This guy is a clown and a fraud and he can be beaten easily. And I think he will be if the Democrats stick to their message and avoid nominating somebody too far to the left. Biden, Buttigieg, Klobuchar or Bloomberg- any one of them should crush Trump. Just don’t blow it. 

I don't think the "snubbed" handshake was calculated or by design at all.  It looked like he wasn't expecting any hand shakes.  No shake for Pence either (although Pence didn't offer).  Trump handed off the folders and turned away.  I really do not think it was an intentional snub from watching the replay   :shrug:
I would agree with this. Trump was in the act of turning away when the hand was extended.

CNN and the rest of the media love their controversy, however, and of course the intentional snub / divisiveness angle will get much better airplay. 

The program she held in her hand honored dead American men, women, and children. 

Ripping it up makes her look insane.

My guess is she is more upset with her party than Trump. The radical fringe of the party forced impeachment which was destined to fail from the jump.

Now she has to live with that.

Impeachment was the final nail in the Dems 2020 coffin.

Americans are doing great and the Dems keep trying to overthrow a president for the actions of their own party.

#TimesUp
Bold  :goodposting: .  Even the white coats stood and clapped for certain portions. Even the fact checkers wont be able to explain away everything. Shes on the cuckoo train. 

I assume this is satire?

Chuck Schumer:

"The president's speech tonight was much more like a Trump rally than a speech a true leader would give. It was demagogic, undignified, highly partisan and in too many places, untruthful."

Anyhow if Trump wins it will be in part because Democrats are so pessimistic. And there’s no need to be. This guy is a clown and a fraud and he can be beaten easily. And I think he will be if the Democrats stick to their message and avoid nominating somebody too far to the left. Biden, Buttigieg, Klobuchar or Bloomberg- any one of them should crush Trump. Just don’t blow it. 
They need a unified message to combat Trump's economy. Right now they are all over the map. GOP is in complete solidarity.

Bern may have to go straight to get a new ticker right after. He's putting his health on the line for a progressive American future. It's going to be awesome.
My biggest saddness will be that the ones who will be hurt the worst are Bernies biggest supporters.

So hurtful.  Poor bernie people.

The only question then is who will the Russians support?
Honestly if it’s Bernie vs Trump it’s a win win for Russia. Both men are isolationist, neither can be counted on to honor our international commitments. I’d say Ukraine is screwed either way. 

Chuck Schumer:

"The president's speech tonight was much more like a Trump rally than a speech a true leader would give. It was demagogic, undignified, highly partisan and in too many places, untruthful."
He's  crazy.  That was a prayerful  speech.

Remember when Trump said grab em by the #####?  That's just classy locker room talk, and none of the multiple credible rape allegations have been proven in criminal court. But what kind of monster would ever rip up a piece of paper in a locker room? She's going to lose all the votes! 

He's  crazy.  That was a prayerful  speech.
Yeah, I'm not sure I'd attack this SOTU. President Trump actually sounded like an actual solemn human being for 90 minutes.

Too blinded to focus on the future.

Honestly if it’s Bernie vs Trump it’s a win win for Russia. Both men are isolationist, neither can be counted on to honor our international commitments. I’d say Ukraine is screwed either way. 
The wanting us out of the ME and similar entanglements is one common denominator between most Bernie and Trump supporters. 

Has anyone thrown the challenge flag yet on the snubbed handshake and sent it to the review booth?  I thought in the one video I saw there was an initial confusion of offered handshake followed by another offer and that one garnered a head shake indicating “no” from Trump and he turned to the microphone.  I’d be very happy if it was only just a missed handshake.  Pelosi’s paper-shredder moment will remain a large negative, nothing but a childish display.

That’s easy. 

1. Protect Obamacare. 

2. Climate change is real and we’d better figure out what to do before it’s too late. 

Thats it. That’s the winning message. Stick to it. 
That's you. Not the Dems.

The first five minutes of the Dem SOTU response was potholes and lead pipes.

Users who are viewing this thread