Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Is anyone actually giving the XFL a chance to redeem itself?

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just don't think Kansas is a big enough state to support 2 NFL teams.

I wish Taylor Cornelius had played college ball at Connecticut so he could be 😎 UConn Cornelius

LOOK AT ME I MADE $200!

16 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Anyone else watching week 2? Looks like a lot less people in the stands.

This is where it’s going to get interesting. As the weeks go on do the attendance and tv ratings stick. 

Still 35-40k for Seattle today expected so I’d say this week is a win for the league no matter what. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Anyone else watching week 2? Looks like a lot less people in the stands.

Definitely less people compared to last week in DC's stadium.  Who knows what they will report though.  They may only report a small decline but it looks more like 3-4k less from the few shots they have shown of the stadium.  Maybe it will fill in a little as the game goes on.

7 minutes ago, Capella said:

This is where it’s going to get interesting. As the weeks go on do the attendance and tv ratings stick. 

Still 35-40k for Seattle today expected so I’d say this week is a win for the league no matter what. 

Seattle definitely supports their own.  

Incredible.

25 minutes ago, TheIronSheik said:

That drive looked like a normal NFL drive :shrug:

Also, everyone in the old thread said teams would go for 3 points every time. So far, no team has gone for 3. 

Winning teams get to split $100,000 so they are trying to win.  Sound football decisions are being employed. 

40 minutes ago, TheIronSheik said:

Also, everyone in the old thread said teams would go for 3 points every time. So far, no team has gone for 3. 

Statistically, it's better to go for 3 every time -- but that assumes that teams will score more than 1 TD per game. :lol:

The worst play is to go for 1. Any coach who does that (except in rare situations at the end of the game) should be fired.

1 minute ago, [scooter] said:

Statistically, it's better to go for 3 every time -- but that assumes that teams will score more than 1 TD per game. :lol:

The worst play is to go for 1. Any coach who does that (except in rare situations at the end of the game) should be fired.

True, nfl kicker extra point way ahead of xfl extra point. I would go 2 or 3 depending on the situation.

2 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Mcgloin was funny, but I don’t think Gilbride is calling the plays

They said earlier that the OC had to change his offense to fit Gilbride's system.   He may not be calling the plays, but it's his crappy offense.

• Thanks 1

Glanville's interview shows why unders are the play.  They aren't even trying to call defenses so they're reacting to formations.   It's so much easier to install a defense than an offense, especially with crappy quarterbacks.   

Edited by -fish-
  • Like 2