What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED (1 Viewer)

Mike B

Footballguy
EDIT: OPENING HAS BEEN FILLED

FILLED

I have an opening in a dyno league. It’s a 12 team super flex as well but it is also a devy league so players in college (or younger if you want) are available to be drafted. It’s been running strong since 2012, entering our NINTH season now with all great owners that keep it fun too. Buy in is $55. We also use Victory Points system for our standings:

Every week, your team can get up to 4 VP's as follows:
A win = 2 VP
A tie = 1 VP
A loss = 0 VP
Top 4 scoring teams = 2 VP
Middle 4 scoring teams = 1 VP
Lowest 4 scoring teams = 0 VP

Full League Rules can be found here: https://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2020/options?L=57246&O=26

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The full roster can be found here: https://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2020/options?L=57246&F=0008&O=01

The team has 3 QBs under age 30 in a SuperFlex: Garoppolo, Darnold and Carr. The WR corp is full of high upside young talent such as DJ Chark, Deebo Samuel, Mecole Hardman, John Ross, Preston Williams with Golden Tate as a steady vet and Hakeem Butler waiting to be developed. Mark Andrews will strongly anchor your TE spot. The crown jewel of the franchise is RB Travis Etienne who will be a rookie next year. Use your 2 first round picks to put talent around him and you'll have a formidable contender in no time. 

As mentioned the franchise holds TWO high first round picks and isn't missing any picks: 1.03, 1.05, 2.03, 3.03, 4.03. 

You can reply back here or email me at michaelbaroz@yahoo.com and I'll handle requests on a fcfc basis. Just message me back if interested thanks guys enjoy your day.

FILLED

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread