Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

5 minutes ago, The General said:

Scheffller and Wolff look so good out there. Those two and Morikowa look like they will be around for awhile.

Great save by Champ on #8 (23’)

so good seeing the young guys playing well

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used to play with a club pro on weekends.  Dude accessed me a 2 stroke penalty for leaning on my club in a fairway bunker waiting my turn to play (we were wagering in a match play format).  I gripped

Looks like absolutely perfect weather for Players. mid to upper 70s. light breeze. low precip. 20% attendance. I scored tix for Saturday and they're in the Champions Club at 17. Food and drink in

Hit for $2500 on yahoo ⛳ ⛳

How long is the delay on this broadcast? 30 minutes? These guys are hitting their tee shots and within about 45 seconds they are hitting their second shots. 30 seconds later they are putting.

Way to build the drama CBS.

In addition to the congested, competitive leader board coming down the stretch, I've rather enjoyed watching this tournament without the crowd there.  It was nice not to have to hear "You da man", "In the hole" and "Baba Booey" yelled 300 times.  

Edited by Galileo
  • Like 1
Just now, ChiefD said:

How long is the delay on this broadcast? 30 minutes? These guys are hitting their tee shots and within about 45 seconds they are hitting their second shots. 30 seconds later they are putting.

Way to build the drama CBS.

Its west coast.  Trying to get a riveting 60 minutes in I'm sure.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Galileo said:

Aside from the congested, competitive leader board coming down the stretch, I've rather enjoyed watching this tournament without the crowd there.  It was nice not to have to hear "You da man", "In the hole" and "Baba Booey" yelled 300 times.  

I do wonder how much not having the pressure of 1000 people in the gallery is helping these dudes play even better.

1 minute ago, Galileo said:

Aside from the congested, competitive leader board coming down the stretch, I've rather enjoyed watching this tournament without the crowd there.  It was nice not to have to hear "You da man", "In the hole" and "Baba Booey" yelled 300 times.  

It’ll suck at Augusta...I’ve barely noticed so far this year though.

Just now, gump said:

It’ll suck at Augusta...I’ve barely noticed so far this year though.

There's some hope for fans there.  If they can enforce a no phone zone they can enforce masks.  Or afford to vaccinate everyone with a 4 day ticket. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Galileo said:

In addition to the congested, competitive leader board coming down the stretch, I've rather enjoyed watching this tournament without the crowd there.  It was nice not to have to hear "You da man", "In the hole" and "Baba Booey" yelled 300 times.  

I agree. Missing the crowd a bit down the stretch here. But it's awesome to see the players and hear them interact. Not sure if they seem more friendly due to no fans or we just never get to see that side of things. But nothing like a Sunday roar on a chip-in. 

• Joe Mammy changed the title to 2021 PGA Tour -