What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (1 Viewer)

How long is the delay on this broadcast? 30 minutes? These guys are hitting their tee shots and within about 45 seconds they are hitting their second shots. 30 seconds later they are putting.

Way to build the drama CBS.

In addition to the congested, competitive leader board coming down the stretch, I've rather enjoyed watching this tournament without the crowd there.  It was nice not to have to hear "You da man", "In the hole" and "Baba Booey" yelled 300 times.  

Last edited by a moderator:
How long is the delay on this broadcast? 30 minutes? These guys are hitting their tee shots and within about 45 seconds they are hitting their second shots. 30 seconds later they are putting.

Way to build the drama CBS.
Its west coast.  Trying to get a riveting 60 minutes in I'm sure.

Aside from the congested, competitive leader board coming down the stretch, I've rather enjoyed watching this tournament without the crowd there.  It was nice not to have to hear "You da man", "In the hole" and "Baba Booey" yelled 300 times.  
I do wonder how much not having the pressure of 1000 people in the gallery is helping these dudes play even better.

Aside from the congested, competitive leader board coming down the stretch, I've rather enjoyed watching this tournament without the crowd there.  It was nice not to have to hear "You da man", "In the hole" and "Baba Booey" yelled 300 times.  
It’ll suck at Augusta...I’ve barely noticed so far this year though.

It’ll suck at Augusta...I’ve barely noticed so far this year though.
There's some hope for fans there.  If they can enforce a no phone zone they can enforce masks.  Or afford to vaccinate everyone with a 4 day ticket. 

In addition to the congested, competitive leader board coming down the stretch, I've rather enjoyed watching this tournament without the crowd there.  It was nice not to have to hear "You da man", "In the hole" and "Baba Booey" yelled 300 times.  
I agree. Missing the crowd a bit down the stretch here. But it's awesome to see the players and hear them interact. Not sure if they seem more friendly due to no fans or we just never get to see that side of things. But nothing like a Sunday roar on a chip-in. 

We may have a superstar being born. He seems different than even Spieth, JT and that group.

Well that's that. 

With college football gone for the year having these majors in the fall looks genius now. 

wow

@Daniel_Rapaport: Collin Morikawa now has as many majors championships (1) as he does missed cuts (1).

Users who are viewing this thread