What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (3 Viewers)

They clearly went to that watt interview so that we wouldn't get to see Brady play from that waste area

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm. Wonder who loves playing at Muirfield?

@Sean_Zak: The PGA Tour has informed players there will indeed be back-to-back events at Muirfield Village.

First (July 9-12) will be sponsored by Workday, will have no spectators and 156-man field.

Second (July 16-19) will now have 120 players, which is the annual norm for the Memorial.

Tiger gonna play the Heritage?

Would be great for them, he has had only played there once (1999.) Like Colonial it’s a short shot maker’s course with small greens, 3 par 5s and maybe suboptimal for his game. But I hope it happens.

oh, and Justin is tearing it up today.

Been watching all day, go working at home, and the biggest shock is Bryson DeChambeau :shock:  dude put on 40lbs of muscle and is mashing the ball off the tee.

I dont care how big he gets. Dechambeau will never win anything that matters. He's mentally soft. Everything has got to be JUST so with his routine and his little hat.

He'll contend for sure, but he'll crack under pressure every time.

Just look at his major performances and the way he wet his pants at the Ryder cup.

Last edited by a moderator:
General Malaise said:
Yup, I'm rooting for the kid.  Imagine today's round if he hadn't doubled #3!
Spieth is in the final group on Sat...it’s been few and far between the last few years, but he hasn’t had good Saturdays when he is in position.   :popcorn:

I was just coming in here to post this. Dude is puffed up, bigger than Brooks now. He is crushing the ball as well.
These guys are relatively average size and the ‘big’ ones are just ripped. BC is different though...he’s got a football player frame and he’s huge now on top of it. He probably outweighs Koepka by 40 pounds.

Am I the only one not getting this in widescreen?

CBS coverage isn’t in letterbox like I’m watching a replay from 2008 or something. 

This is Spieth...misses a fairway, gets in his head, now he can’t hit a fairway with any club or swing.

I know i've picked on the guy for years...but has there ever been a bigger enigma on the golf course than Spieth?

He just missed a 2-footer.  He'll probably now make a 40-footer on the next hole.  Other golfers have had massive ups and downs, but Spieth takes them to another level, and he has them WITHIN the same rounds.  At one point simultaneously the best long putter in the world, and worst short putter.  I've never seen anything like it.

I know i've picked on the guy for years...but has there ever been a bigger enigma on the golf course than Spieth?

He just missed a 2-footer.  He'll probably now make a 40-footer on the next hole.  Other golfers have had massive ups and downs, but Spieth takes them to another level, and he has them WITHIN the same rounds.  At one point simultaneously the best long putter in the world, and worst short putter.  I've never seen anything like it.
He's the Tom Weiskopf of this generation.

Spieth is a head case. Used to compare him to Justin Leonard but that just doesn't fit.  Spieth has talent for days but a midget head. Never been anything like it. 

He's the Tom Weiskopf of this generation.
I like it, but this is way more drastic. The guy won 3 of the 4 majors by age 24...despite being a complete head case putting inside 10 feet. He had a strength (long putting) that was so otherworldly that it somehow hid the sign of things to come. 

Spieth confirming all of the above. Goes birdie birdie back into contention only to drive OB. Then rolls in a 40ft bogey!

Users who are viewing this thread