What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (3 Viewers)

Did anyone else hear the very obvious on mic fart (presumably from dottie pepper) right before they halted play (while the rules official was talking to Rose)

I have some Hidecki @ 13-1. His eyes are mesmerizing as he follows his approach shots, you can't wait to see the result.

There is Almost zero chance Hideki wins tomorrow.  I bet him And JT 5 weeks ago at BOL.  JT wins that week and I rejoiced and withdrew the account.

fast Forward a few days and I notice a pending bet still in the account.  I accidentally bet Hideki for the masters at +4000.

this stuff never works out well.

There is Almost zero chance Hideki wins tomorrow.  I bet him And JT 5 weeks ago at BOL.  JT wins that week and I rejoiced and withdrew the account.

fast Forward a few days and I notice a pending bet still in the account.  I accidentally bet Hideki for the masters at +4000.

4 stroke lead and he's -110 to win.  Tough NOT to put a little on him at that price.  Does he play poorly more than 5 times out of 10 in this situation?  

I don’t know betting and odds... how much do you win if he pulls it out?

Felt bad for Hideki's interpreter.  I'm sure Hideki understood the bulk of Nantz's questions, but word for word the interpreter would have to work overtime to try to translate those questions.

Also, loved that Hideki spent the weather delay "in my car, looking at my phone."  lol

Good on Hideki. Lots of pressure and normally I’d say he folds but different with COVID. I went big on Spieth. So disappointed in his play today. If he just putts average he’s right in it. Made nothing all day plus a few 3 putts. And JT - what was that???

I think Leishman might be decent value tomorrow.  He could slide in under the radar without the same type of pressure the other guys will face in the final pairing.  You've got Hideki with a country on his shoulders, a 24 year old, and a wilting Rose.  The laid back Aussie get to sit in the catbird seat.

I do like Xander but he'll be overbet no?  Gotta be one of those 5 you'd think.  I'll go with Leishman if X is too low.

Hideki was the low Am at the 2011 Masters (ten years ago to the day.) Hope he closes it out, would be great to see him become the first Japanese to win a major.

Flawless round and that save on #18 #chefskiss

Two other guys to fade:

I have 100-1 flyers on both Conners and Zal.  No shot.

You could easily hedge 2nd-6th to recover the original bet (or more) if one of them wins and still be at like 38/1 if Hideki wins. (made up #s, but you get the gist)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Leishman might be decent value tomorrow.  He could slide in under the radar without the same type of pressure the other guys will face in the final pairing.  You've got Hideki with a country on his shoulders, a 24 year old, and a wilting Rose.  The laid back Aussie get to sit in the catbird seat.

I do like Xander but he'll be overbet no?  Gotta be one of those 5 you'd think.  I'll go with Leishman if X is too low.
Friend in Vegas has Leishman at 12-1!  While Xander is only 4.5-1.  I expected value from one and a premium for the other but not nearly to that degree.  The other 3 golfers at 7 under were also 12-1.

All over Leishman at that price.  Hideki was .-150, btw. 

And Spieth is only 15-1, which is stupid, people are throwing money at their favorite golfer.  Hello, you're hoping all 5 in front lay eggs.  AND that Spieth channels young Spieth and goes off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally I would expect everyone who hasn’t been there in a major to blow up on Sunday. I sorta don’t this year. 
Why not?  As much as I love Zal, it seems clear the spotlight is getting to him. He was all smiles on the front nine, notsomuch on the back. I wish this weren’t the case because I was loving his attitude. Hideki chokes and it’s wide ####### open. Seems ripe for a great final round.

Why not?  As much as I love Zal, it seems clear the spotlight is getting to him. He was all smiles on the front nine, notsomuch on the back. I wish this weren’t the case because I was loving his attitude. Hideki chokes and it’s wide ####### open. Seems ripe for a great final round.
If the greens aren’t fast, the teeth of Augusta are a lot less sharp. Hideki is such a bad putter too, may not matter.

Users who are viewing this thread