Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2021 PGA Tour -

Joe Mammy

2 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

I'm going with Hedicki.

Fading big-time. Don’t like what I read about his final rounds at majors and his putting. 

That aside, I’d love to see him win. Seems like a great dude. 

Edited by Capella

Spieth is 9th in driving accuracy. Nobody expected that. 2nd in GIR. He’s been hitting it so well I expected that. Bottom 10 in putting. Woosnam and Sandy Lyle ahead of him. Unbelievable. Normally with the other stats he’s a lock to wear the green jacket. Better shake himself on the front 9 and get on a run. Time for some dead center putts. Double Eagle wouldn’t hurt either 

20 minutes ago, Judge Smails said:

Spieth is 9th in driving accuracy. Nobody expected that. 2nd in GIR. He’s been hitting it so well I expected that. Bottom 10 in putting. Woosnam and Sandy Lyle ahead of him. Unbelievable. Normally with the other stats he’s a lock to wear the green jacket. Better shake himself on the front 9 and get on a run. Time for some dead center putts. Double Eagle wouldn’t hurt either 

Heard he declined press availability yesterday to hit the practice green.

Think it was on Live at the Masters coverage on the golf channel.

12 minutes ago, bushdocda said:

I fit a nap in between the shots of these two in the last group.  Doubt they speed up any as they go. 

Hideki is taking 5 minutes to figure out each shot.  Molasses.

2 minutes ago, Joe Mammy said:

Xander round 4 implode. Hidecki rolls in a 20 foot par. Zally misses a 5 foot bird.

So is the wind gonna pick up for the back 9?

Back 9? WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!

• Thanks 1

Just now, belljr said:

Back 9? WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!

He's got about 350 yards left, he's going to hit about a 5-iron, it looks like, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing... [swings, pulverizes another flower] that's- oh, he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that! The crowd is just on its feet here. He's a Cinderella boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8-iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion. [swings, pulverizes yet another flower] It looks like a mirac- it's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Where do you think I am?

• Thinking 1

He's got about 350 yards left, he's going to hit about a 5-iron, it looks like, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing... [swings, pulverizes another flower] that's- oh, he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that! The crowd is just on its feet here. He's a Cinderella boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8-iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion. [swings, pulverizes yet another flower] It looks like a mirac- it's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Where do you think I am?

The SECOND 9 ......

You've never heard of the back 9? How about the front 9? How long have you been swinging the wicket?

:oldunsure:

Sadly I can't tell if you are serious

Edited by belljr
  • Laughing 2

After his second I threw a few bucks on a flyer for Xander to have a bogey free round. 

He promptly went bogey - bogey - double. 

Sorry to the rest of you who were on him. 

3 minutes ago, RUSF18 said:

After his second I threw a few bucks on a flyer for Xander to have a bogey free round. 

He promptly went bogey - bogey - double. 

Sorry to the rest of you who were on him. 

Thanks, he's the only one close I don't have.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Mammy said:

You've never heard of the back 9? How about the front 9? How long have you been swinging the wicket?

While my lady prefers the front 9,  get her drunk enough and she sometimes goes for the back 9.

• Laughing 4