What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (3 Viewers)

Did I hear them right? I saw him hit a tree and they said, "with his length he can still reach in 2."
is Faldo a drinker? yesterday Phil had an awkward lie in a bunker & as they cut away Nick was like “that should be np he can still reach the green” and of course he didn’t, laid well back 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the worst coverage of a major I’ve ever seen.

Grace and Bez have been on screen for a combined 7 seconds.  It’s either quick 10 second shots for Woodland/Oost/strealman full coverage of Spieth/Fowler or Phil and Koepka.

Niemann was three back and lost a ball on 2..... allegedly.

bryson has had two shots

awful - CBS should be fired

This is the worst coverage of a major I’ve ever seen.

Grace and Bez have been on screen for a combined 7 seconds.  It’s either quick 10 second shots for Woodland/Oost/strealman full coverage of Spieth/Fowler or Phil and Koepka.

Niemann was three back and lost a ball on 2..... allegedly.

bryson has had two shots

awful - CBS should be fired
Im saved his par at 9th five minutes ago if anyone was curious

we saw his blast, first shot of the day they’ve shown of him, I didn’t hear an update

So B Grace who is/was in fifth place of the tournament 20 minutes ago hit one in the center of the fairway sand and was given a penalty..... and in the process took a tripple Or Worse.....

AND HE STILL HASNT BEEN ON TV

the internet has no idea what happened.  ITS BEEN 20 MINUtES 

Last edited by a moderator:
So B Grace who is/was in fifth place of the tournament 20 minutes ago hit one in the center of the fairway sand and was given a penalty..... and in the process took a tripple Or Worse.....

AND HE STILL HASNT BEEN ON TV

the internet has no idea what happened.  ITS BEEN 20 MINUtES 
in reverse order according to pgatour. com

Shot 5 132 yds to right fairway, 22 ft 11 in. to hole

Shot 4 160 yds to left fairway, 124 yds to hole

Shot 3 273 yds to waste bunker, 284 yds to hole

Shot 2 Penalty

Shot 1 267 yds to native area, 289 yds to hole

Users who are viewing this thread