Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2021 PGA Tour -

Joe Mammy

Just now, NutterButter said:

Brooks hasn't been the same since he went with the zip tie look on his shoe

Lol.... I'll go with knee surgeries but that's a close second!!

Hole 1: Brooks leads by 1
Hole 2: Phil leads by 2
Hole 3: Phil leads by 1
Hole 4: Phil leads by 1
Hole 5: Phil leads by 2
Hole 6: Tied
Hole 7: Phil leads by 2
Hole 8: Phil leads by 2
Hole 9: Phil leads by 2   
Hole 10: Phil leads by 4
Hole 11: Phil leads by 5 (3 over Louis who just dunked his ball on 13)

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

There is nothing worse than being a marshall and dealing with the dooshnozzles that stand right next to the ball 

Guys you know you're going to have to move out of the ####### way

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

At least the birds just think it's an egg.

My dad, brother and I took a trip down ot OC Maryland a few years back. We played Links at Lighthouse sound and the 15th or 16th hole has a bay all the way down the right side. Seagulls everywhere.

All 3 of us put our drives in the fairway. Seagulls swooped over and snagged all 3 of them. They dropped mine pretty quickly (about 20 yards up :clap:), dropped my dad's in the bay and flew around with my brother's ball for a good 75 seconds. We're chasing him in the cart, laughing hysterically until he FINALLY lets go of the ball 15 yards short of the green.

We get back to the clubhouse and tell the starter. He claims he had NEVER heard of a bird doing that there. Something was in the water that day I guess....

Edit: now that I'm thinking about it, it might have been Rum Pointe. I was shooting like 110 back then,  so all the courses kinda bleed together 

Edited by TLEF316
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1

1 minute ago, TLEF316 said:

My dad, brother and I took a trip down ot OC Maryland a few years back. We played Links at Lighthouse sound and the 15th or 16th hole has a bay all the way down the right side. Seagulls everywhere.

All 3 of us put our drives in the fairway. Seagulls swooped over and snagged all 3 of them. They dropped mine pretty quickly (about 20 yards up :clap:), dropped my dad's in the bay and flew around with my brother's ball for a good 75 seconds. We're chasing him in the cart, laughing hysterically until he FINALLY lets go of the ball 15 yards short of the green.

We get back to the clubhouse and tell the starter. He claims he had NEVER heard of a bird doing that there. Something was in the water that day I guess......

One of my favorite courses

Sungjae Im update: been making all pars except the par 5 16th where his eagle chip nearly dropped. 8 footer on 14, flew the green at 15 but pitched to 3’, was 18’ from the pin after his second on the long hole, solid par at 17, bombed his drive at 18 354 yards. 154 left, birdie puts him back in the top ten.

Belmont Stakes triple box

Essential Quality/Hot Rod Charlie/Midnight Bourbon

I know, wrong thread.

I'm just here for the Phil meltdown

(But feel free to blackdot/sehorn my picks)