Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2021 PGA Tour -

Joe Mammy

23 minutes ago, culdeus said:

From the early videos they seem to have taken A driver length from the edge of the green to the nearest bunker.  Can be a bit silly.  

How does it compare to ‘08? 18 is the same but can’t recall otherwise.

@shanebacon: Just an early heads up - if we get to a playoff today, it’s two-hole aggregate, playing the 7th and the 18th. 

If tied after that, sudden death starts and it goes 7, 8, 18 until someone wins. 

Let’s have ourselves a day everybody.

• Like 2

Just now, The General said:

Scheffler has to pull one of these down sooner or later. 

I love Scottie too, but his game seems a little loose for an Open at least at this stage in his career.

2 minutes ago, gump said:

I love Scottie too, but his game seems a little loose for an Open at least at this stage in his career.

Probably. He’s got low numbers on Sunday in his past though.

Missed most of yesterday’s play. Just reading this thread and looking at leaderboard today has all the elements to be great. 

1 hour ago, JaxBill said:

@shanebacon: Just an early heads up - if we get to a playoff today, it’s two-hole aggregate, playing the 7th and the 18th. 

If tied after that, sudden death starts and it goes 7, 8, 18 until someone wins. 

Thanks for this. When did they move away from the 18 hole playoff? I didn't know it changed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JaxBill said:

Was there ever a better playoff than '71 with Trevino tossing a rubber snake at Nicklaus?

Trevino at his best!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Azinger “I think Rahm might be the fan favorite today”

gtfoh

Who is it though? The big Americans led by JT, Kopepka and Xander aren’t quite there...if they make a run it’s them. Everyone loves Rory buys he’s still a Euro like Rahm. It’s not Louie. The wild card is the guy everyone has loved to hate the last few years but is becoming a huge American star in BDC.

7 minutes ago, gump said:

Who is it though? The big Americans led by JT, Kopepka and Xander aren’t quite there...if they make a run it’s them. Everyone loves Rory buys he’s still a Euro like Rahm. It’s not Louie. The wild card is the guy everyone has loved to hate the last few years but is becoming a huge American star in BDC.

I think they’ll be backing Henley

Rory if he makes a run and Henley stumbles 

Just now, Cowboysfan8 said:

I think they’ll be backing Henley

If he was local maybe but otherwise he’s invisible. Rahm is more local with his memorable win here.

1 minute ago, culdeus said:

Lols. Mac put it 8 inches over the green and is standing in ankle deep hay.  Ffs. 

He’s the only guy near the top hitting a draw in.

59 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Azinger “I think Rahm might be the fan favorite today”

gtfoh

53 minutes ago, gump said:

It's indeed Rahm.  He loves it there they said, one of his favorite places in the world.  And he and his wife loved all the hiking.  I'm assuming Phil had a part in this.

And Rory.  Everybody loves the guy and why not.

Edited by Harry Frogfish