What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (3 Viewers)

Bryson seems like a kid that never had guy friends or was in a locker room environment and doesn't know how to interact with others 

Like the sheltered kid that came to college and was a nice enough kid but had no clue how to interact in social situations.
i’ve met quite a few people from that area and that is how most are. small farm type towns in that area, it’s not what people think of when they hear california.

Bryson seems like a kid that never had guy friends or was in a locker room environment and doesn't know how to interact with others 

Like the sheltered kid that came to college and was a nice enough kid but had no clue how to interact in social situations.
i’ve met quite a few people from that area and that is how most are. small farm type towns in that area, it’s not what people think of when they hear california.
So basically Tanner.

Need more bears on golf courses.  Slip a PB&J sandwich into your buddy's golf bag.  Or drizzle a little honey on the back of his hat.  Add a little excitement.

That course is gorgeous.
I don't even play any more, and all I want to do is drive a cart green to green and putt 18 holes and look at those mountains.

Hopefully this is the round that convinces Tom he's all the way done and he retires from all sports before September.

The 1 club challenge hole is a complete disaster.  Won't see that again.

Bryson looking for a ball, trying to be witty, was the worst 3 minutes of television I've ever witnessed.  "OMG if you guys put someone out here in a fake bear suit, I SWEAR..."  🙂

Aaron Rodgers looking like a young Roadhouse Sam Elliott
This is more Shark-Poolish, but my wife commented he looks more relaxed, a bit thinner, than when he was hosting Jeopardy.  It's probs the weed.  Makes me think HE GONE.

Front nine was entertaining.  Back 9 was a complete hackathon.  Might have killed this event going forward. These guys were in hillside bushes all over the place.  Looked like our alt shot. And when Bryson misses man he misses big.  Some huge snap hooks not even close.

What was up with all 4 players being from California?

If they do it again, no way will Bryson be back, he was horrible.  On the course but more importantly, personality, or lack thereof.  So forced and not funny.  And then imparting wisdom on eloctrolytes?  Awful.

Rodgers played very well -- holy crap the putting -- and his dry wit was good too.  But he's coy and it's tougher to capture his moments.

Brady was good, I guess, although kind of like a politician, never says anything incendiary, which would be more fun.  You did get to see how crazy competitive he is, pretty cool.  Even in that environment, he couldn't help but be fuming at times.

Phil is perfect for it.  When he was on the green talking about the position they were in being like 4th and goal and kicking a FG down by 8, I lol'd.  Yeah, he had that tee'd up, but it was still great.  The other classic Phil moment was on that par 3, where he starts broadcasting to that chick what his ball was going to do, and it does exactly that, as it trickled down to the hole.  Good stuff.

Give me John Daly and Barkley against anybody.  Like Phil and Connor McGregor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically shooter had already killed owner of truck plus someone else and threw bodies in bed of truck. Trying to flee scene, drives onto golf course and gets truck stuck.  Golf pro comes out to confront and is victim #3.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/police-still-searching-shooter-who-killed-3-kennesaw-golf-course/4KN7GW5RAFDAPMBMUCLBV25WMA/
Shooter arrested

On Tuesday, police said they believed Siller was killed "because he witnessed an active crime taking place."

"It does not appear he (Siller) was targeted," but instead was killed because he "happened upon a crime in progress involving the unknown suspect and the two deceased males," the Cobb County police said in a news release.

cnn link

ugh, set my alarm a little earlier for tomorrow. only time of year i hate being on the west coast now that i only use iptv and have no dvr

I believe the previous low total was -5 here outside of Norman's romp...a few -3s to start on Thurs, looks like calm conditions.

Spieth was such an obvious pick in my Tiered pool from Tier #3...the problem is it was so obvious everyone took him.

They were just saying 20-25mph winds for the late rounds.

I can see I won't be getting much done early morning this weekend.

Waiting for Brooksy to tweet out #ThingsYouHateToSee and #MyDriverDoesntSuck
brooks has said before that he won’t have a club sponsor because he doesn’t want to be stuck with equipment. doubtful he chimes in. Cobra’s 2 big names “bryson and Rickie” maybe deschambles isn’t wrong :shrug:  

Users who are viewing this thread