What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Government Response To The Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong to you. Right to many many people.  He has been consistent that everyone who qualifies should get the vaxxine.  And for some reason you're ignoring the whole Delta variant that blunted the vaxines some.  

But I will agree that once he ran into the group who wouldn't get vaccinated he stumbled.  He should have just said the heck with em and let folks do what they want.  I guess he just felt a responsibility to try to keep the vaxx deniers out of the hospital and from dying?  Oh and from clogging up hospitals so those of us with normal issues would actually have room to be seen. 
Keep blaming the public all you want, Joe ran on being able to bring us together, 50 years in politics.  FACT.

1 - What happened to 70% and herd immunity?  Flip flop Fauci said it had moved to 85% this weekend during his weekly publicity tour.

2 - What happened to getting credit for natural antibodies like other countries do?

Keep blaming the public all you want, Joe ran on being able to bring us together, 50 years in politics.  FACT.

1 - What happened to 70% and herd immunity?  Flip flop Fauci said it had moved to 85% this weekend during his weekly publicity tour.

2 - What happened to getting credit for natural antibodies like other countries do?
lmfao

You're right.  It's Joe's fault the anti-vaxxers won't get the jab.  Mabye he should mandate it...oh wait...

The rolling, laughing emoji squad in here would find fault no matter what Joe does.

We anti-Trumpers have universally said Trump gets credit for providing the framework for the creation of the vaccine.  The rolling, laughing emoji squad have never said a single positive thing about Joe.

Trump set a goal of 20M jabs by December 20th, for those holding Biden so accountable for missing by a couple of %'s, how'd ya boy Trump do...

😄

Remember how Trump had states fighting over PPE?  How about how Trump got the jab in private?

But SURE, the jab rollout under Trump would have been JUST AS GOOD...lol
You'll likely not like the answers you get here.  Here in the PSF a million doses in a month is the "same trajectory" as a million a day.

lmfao

You're right.  It's Joe's fault the anti-vaxxers won't get the jab.  Mabye he should mandate it...oh wait...

The rolling, laughing emoji squad in here would find fault no matter what Joe does.

We anti-Trumpers have universally said Trump gets credit for providing the framework for the creation of the vaccine.  The rolling, laughing emoji squad have never said a single positive thing about Joe.
Joe's approval rating speaks for itself.  You are in the minority.  HTH.

More vaccinated people get Delta than say, pre-Delta

Very few end up hospitalized relative to unvax’d folks

Very few die relative to unvax’d folks

We know this.  It’s factual.  Tons of evidence out there.  Yet - you and others continue to spread misinformation.  Why?

ok but you cannot count all the tens of millions who got the vaccine who were NEVER at risk

like anyone under 18 - you can't count them because literally it almost never seriously affects kids

you can throw out pretty much anyone under 35 who's healthy too - they're at a 0.001 % chance or something at dying of covid

you cannot count all those people

nor can you count pro athletes who are physically fit - they don't die of covid with exceptionally rare exceptions

now, take all the obese people and elderly and those susceptible to viruses who have had the shots and compare them apples to apples with obese people and elderly and those susceptible to viruses  and THEN you'd have a much better example of facts, evidence and information

the longer this goes, the more deaths from people  having the shots .... and we can discuss all the why's of the higher and higher % rates of people dying AFTER having the shots ..... but if you don't think its real, you're not paying attention IMO

Fully vaccinated people made up 43% of coronavirus infections identified in the week starting Oct. 24, according to the most recent weekly state breakthrough data. The 64 COVID-19 deaths among vaccinated people that week outnumbered the 53 among unvaccinated people. Minnesota

42% of Illinois COVID-19 deaths last week were fully vaccinated people  by Jakob Emerson  Monday, November 1st 2021

"From Aug 23 - Oct 18, 32% of the 405 deaths among confirmed COVID cases were in fully vaccinated individuals," a Maryland

Joe's approval rating speaks for itself.  You are in the minority.  HTH.
lol, you can't spend the last 5 years telling us that approval ratings are fake, and then go right to quoting approval ratings to fit your agenda...well, you kind of did with the unemployment rate pre-Trump (FAKE) and during Trump (100% ACCURATE).

Have at least a little bit of consistency friend.

lol, you can't spend the last 5 years telling us that approval ratings are fake, and then go right to quoting approval ratings to fit your agenda...well, you kind of did with the unemployment rate pre-Trump (FAKE) and during Trump (100% ACCURATE).

Have at least a little bit of consistency friend.
Link to me saying that.  TIA

Stealthycat said:
"From Aug 23 - Oct 18, 32% of the 405 deaths among confirmed COVID cases were in fully vaccinated individuals," a Maryland
Your stats are misleading.  As the percentage of fully vaccinated people rises, the percentage of deaths in this group compared to unvaccinated will also rise.  I believe Maryland in now 2/3's vaccinated.  That means that 33% of the population (unvaccinated) is accounting for 68% of the deaths during that cherry-picked time.  I am hoping you don't see this as a good reason not to get the shot.

Take a longer look at Maryland.

As for the latest data, the state's COVID website says that fully vaccinated individuals represented 13.18% of all COVID deaths, 314 deaths total, between Jan. 26 and Oct. 31.

Max Power said:
Do we confirm the new variant in the U.S. before the weekend?
Almost a guarantee and probably been around for a few weeks. There seems to be a recent uptick in many areas and a new variant would explain it.

the moops said:
Can you point to words, in context, that Joe Biden used in the early days of the pandemic that caused vaccine hesitancy?
The only thing Joe did to promote vaxx hesitancy was to curb stomp Trump.  I'd wager that there's a bigly correlation between vaxx deniers and 2020 election deniers.

Neither stance has any foundation in fact or reason, only emotion.

Almost a guarantee and probably been around for a few weeks. There seems to be a recent uptick in many areas and a new variant would explain it.
Uptick in what? The Omicron symptoms are entirely different than Delta. South Africa has put out people with Omi should treat themselves at home

So should we hoard cough drops instead of TP for this one?
The more common symptoms for Omi are extreme fatigue, headaches and heart inflammation/palpitations. Per South Africa, the symptoms are mild and can be treated at home.

The Moderna CEO has already stated vaccine effectiveness against Omicron will drop significantly.  Which is probably why the first 4 confirmed cases were in vaccinated people.  

I do wonder.  Michigan's case rate has skyrocketed.  And there are confirmed cases in Canada.  Of course, without a second of hesitation I believe cases are in the US, and I wonder if they are all over my state.

Your stats are misleading.  As the percentage of fully vaccinated people rises, the percentage of deaths in this group compared to unvaccinated will also rise.  I believe Maryland in now 2/3's vaccinated.  That means that 33% of the population (unvaccinated) is accounting for 68% of the deaths during that cherry-picked time.  I am hoping you don't see this as a good reason not to get the shot.

but you don't know if the unvaccinated deaths are elderly, compromised, morbidly obese .... those people the shot's are not going to help much anyway

tell me, the people NOT dying who had the shots .... what age group?  what % chances did they have of dying anyway?

you can't honestly take people who are 99.999% chance not going to die of covid, give them a shot and then say look, they didn't get covid and die !

they wasn't going to anyway

Nice research.  All that money sure shut them up fast.  

its more than that IMO

and its not all a Democrat thing, Republicans pay back too ... they line the pockets of those who supported them

my problem is Democrats pretend they are the champions of the little guy and fight the rich .... they don't do that 

but you don't know if the unvaccinated deaths are elderly, compromised, morbidly obese .... those people the shot's are not going to help much anyway

tell me, the people NOT dying who had the shots .... what age group?  what % chances did they have of dying anyway?

you can't honestly take people who are 99.999% chance not going to die of covid, give them a shot and then say look, they didn't get covid and die !

they wasn't going to anyway
This has been studied relentlessly.  Israel releases info on this topic basically weekly.  It isn’t a debate anymore — you are multiples more likely to get hospitalized or die if you are unvax’d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread