Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Democratic VP candidates - Kamala Harris Is The Choice

Sinn Fein

3 minutes ago, cap'n grunge said:

Not my favorite but Buttigieg and Klobuchar weren't black women I guess.

Klobuchar seems to be a Kamala clone, albeit white. Both ex prosecutors, both current senators, both women, and both ran atrocious presidential campaigns. 

1 minute ago, the moops said:

Klobuchar seems to be a Kamala clone, albeit white. Both ex prosecutors, both current senators, both women, and both ran atrocious presidential campaigns. 

Except Amy has better legislative experience IMO and seemed way more genuine than Kamala.

• Like 1

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Does Biden have your vote?

:yes:

Doesn't mean I have to love his pick for V.P., particularly considering he may not make it 4 years, much less 8.

She's super sharp, and I think that's something that will come in handy throughout this campaign. She just needs to lay off the appeals to emotion (e.g. busing), stick to pounding the facts - she's excellent at that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cap'n grunge said:

True. Unfortunate timing.

Yup. Her record there was just too wide open to criticism.

This is the safest pick, Biden is a risk adverse guy. Smart pick, she’s been somewhat vetted a bit when she ran. Makes way too much sense to go another route IMO (although I liked the idea of Rice).

5 minutes ago, pantherclub said:

She called him racist but now she is on board.  I really hate politics 

I know, so ridiculous. However, how does one turn down a VP offer? Especially if you think he is racist. 

Just now, The General said:

Yup. Her record there was just too wide open to criticism.

This is the safest pick, Biden is a risk adverse guy. Smart pick, she’s been somewhat vetted a bit when she ran. Makes way too much sense to go another route IMO (although I liked the idea of Rice).

Makes sense on every level. Black, woman, generally well liked and well known. Plus she has the law and order background to ease the more conservative end of her base that might concerned with the protests and anti-police sentiments that exist the far left. Whitmer would have created some uncertainty in Michigan as while she has polled well here, you don't want to poke the beehive in Michigan after Trump won in 2016. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Don't Noonan said:

:lmao:  What a terrible pick and solidifies Trump will win again in November.  Love it!

If you are going to say someone is a terrible pick and the election is now a guarantee, you should probably provide some reasoning. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

23 minutes ago, urbanhack said:

Good enough for me.

24 minutes ago, The General said:

Kamala going to enjoy ripping Don every day on the campaign trail.

16 minutes ago, The Gator said:

Solid pick.

13 minutes ago, whoknew said:

Great pick, Joe.

#BidenHarris2020

Is she going to wear her busing T-shirt’s on the trail?

🙄

9 minutes ago, pantherclub said:

She called him racist but now she is on board.  I really hate politics 

this

8 minutes ago, Gr00vus said:

Candidates for Trump nicknames for Harris?

I figure he'll break "nasty" out at some point after she's launched a few broadsides his way.

Maybe just "Dot" for the type of Indian she is.

2 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

:lmao:  What a terrible pick and solidifies Trump will win again in November.  Love it!

Biden has a sizable lead right now in the polls nationally and also in most of the battleground states.  Why do you think this pick will have such a huge impact to sway things from probably Biden winning to definitely Trump winning?

• Thinking 1