What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

James O'Keefe, Erik Prince, and Project Veritas as Intelligence Agency? (1 Viewer)

No big deal. Just a government contractor and spouse of an administration official, using his government contacts to spy on private citizens for the purpose of promoting the political agendas of himself, his wife, and his wife's boss.

No big deal. Just a government contractor and spouse of an administration official, using his government contacts to spy on private citizens for the purpose of promoting the political agendas of himself, his wife, and his wife's boss.
Yeah, this sort of seemed like a big story. That we have what are essentially state information gathering tactics put forth by private contractors is disturbing. 

>>Among the other cases are the investigation into Blackwater founder Erik Prince for potentially lying to Congress, along with other matters that have not yet been made public, a person familiar with the matter said.<<
Wapo

Probably worth noting Erik Prince is one of the referrals for criminal investigation by DOJ from the Mueller investigation.

If you’ve never heard of Eric prince, maybe you should be a little more educated about politics before you comment in every thread relating to politics. What’s worse is you never seem to question your stance, it’s always 100% “I’m right and you’re in an echo chamber.” 
Yeah, this seems a bit dramatic. 

So I guess you need to be an expert about every subject known to man to be able to comment on it? I've never heard of that guy either so get outta' here with that.  That's elitism at its finest.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we will comment on ANY subject, at ANY time, on ANY day of the week thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this seems a bit dramatic. 

So I guess you need to be an expert about every subject known to man to be able to comment on it? I've never heard of that guy either so get outta' here with that.  That's elitism at its finest.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we will comment on ANY subject, at ANY time, on ANY day of the week thank you very much.
Even though we don't know ANY thing about it.   :coffee:

Who cares about Erik Prince, James O’Keefe, Donald Trump...  

Anna Khait and Tarah Price! ❤️   ❤️  

Oh my goodness.  I’d spill the beans in a heartbeat for those two.

I'll never understand the pettiness displayed so often around here. Not the sarcastically posted pettiness but the sincerely mean spirited pettiness that seems to show up in every thread and holds no party affiliation whatsoever. 

I'll never understand the pettiness displayed so often around here. Not the sarcastically posted pettiness but the sincerely mean spirited pettiness that seems to show up in every thread and holds no party affiliation whatsoever. 
Just let people get it out of their system. By 2031 or so, things should be better.

A federal judge has dealt conservative figure James O’Keefe a legal blow, ruling that his group’s undercover operations against a Democratic consulting firm can fairly be described at an upcoming million-dollar trial as “political spying.”

Making matters worse for the right-wing star, the judge cited O’Keefe’s own book as evidence against him.

🤡

A federal judge has dealt conservative figure James O’Keefe a legal blow, ruling that his group’s undercover operations against a Democratic consulting firm can fairly be described at an upcoming million-dollar trial as “political spying.”

Making matters worse for the right-wing star, the judge cited O’Keefe’s own book as evidence against him.

🤡

I'm not sure what that means in the big picture.  :shrug:  

Please explain.  How does this harm Okeefe?

Users who are viewing this thread