Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

James O'Keefe, Erik Prince, and Project Veritas as Intelligence Agency?

No big deal. Just a government contractor and spouse of an administration official, using his government contacts to spy on private citizens for the purpose of promoting the political agendas of himself, his wife, and his wife's boss.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
Just now, Joe Summer said:

No big deal. Just a government contractor and spouse of an administration official, using his government contacts to spy on private citizens for the purpose of promoting the political agendas of himself, his wife, and his wife's boss.

Yeah, this sort of seemed like a big story. That we have what are essentially state information gathering tactics put forth by private contractors is disturbing. 

>>Among the other cases are the investigation into Blackwater founder Erik Prince for potentially lying to Congress, along with other matters that have not yet been made public, a person familiar with the matter said.<<
Wapo

Probably worth noting Erik Prince is one of the referrals for criminal investigation by DOJ from the Mueller investigation.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

I thought they had issued another excellent expose that triggered some people.  

Unfortunately this bump was just for some NYT  :cry:

Well if you want to know who is running the country, at least it’s not Eric prince anymore. He can go do his shady BS in Abu Dhabi.

4 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Never heard of him.  

Well, when you get your "news" from Gateway Pundit and Breitbart, this is not surprising. Most of the rest of us know who he is and what he's about.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

I thought they had issued another excellent expose that triggered some people.  

Unfortunately this bump was just for some NYT  :cry:

Just you apparently :lol:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Never heard of him.  

If you’ve never heard of Eric prince, maybe you should be a little more educated about politics before you comment in every thread relating to politics. What’s worse is you never seem to question your stance, it’s always 100% “I’m right and you’re in an echo chamber.” 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Herb said:

Well, when you get your "news" from Gateway Pundit and Breitbart, this is not surprising. Most of the rest of us know who he is and what he's about.

Looked him up.  Appears to be a fake news boogeyman.  No wonder you guys get all riled up by the mention of his name.  If he had dinner with the Koch’s, the HuffPost may explode.  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

If you’ve never heard of Eric prince, maybe you should be a little more educated about politics before you comment in every thread relating to politics. What’s worse is you never seem to question your stance, it’s always 100% “I’m right and you’re in an echo chamber.” 

Yeah, this seems a bit dramatic. 

So I guess you need to be an expert about every subject known to man to be able to comment on it? I've never heard of that guy either so get outta' here with that.  That's elitism at its finest.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we will comment on ANY subject, at ANY time, on ANY day of the week thank you very much.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Yeah, this seems a bit dramatic. 

So I guess you need to be an expert about every subject known to man to be able to comment on it? I've never heard of that guy either so get outta' here with that.  That's elitism at its finest.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we will comment on ANY subject, at ANY time, on ANY day of the week thank you very much.

Even though we don't know ANY thing about it.  :coffee:

14 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

I've never heard of that guy either

:mellow: 

This is my surprised face.

Who cares about Erik Prince, James O’Keefe, Donald Trump...  

Anna Khait and Tarah Price! ❤️   ❤️  

Oh my goodness.  I’d spill the beans in a heartbeat for those two.

I'll never understand the pettiness displayed so often around here. Not the sarcastically posted pettiness but the sincerely mean spirited pettiness that seems to show up in every thread and holds no party affiliation whatsoever. 

• Like 1
On 5/15/2021 at 9:02 AM, Ruffrodys05 said:

I'll never understand the pettiness displayed so often around here. Not the sarcastically posted pettiness but the sincerely mean spirited pettiness that seems to show up in every thread and holds no party affiliation whatsoever. 

Just let people get it out of their system. By 2031 or so, things should be better.

10 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Just let people get it out of their system. By 2031 or so, things should be better.

Your optimism is admirable Maurile. I find it highly unlikely that folks who display that type of pettiness will ever "grow up." Hopefully I am wrong and your optimism holds true.