What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

For everyone trying to work from home right now: Tell me something your kids are doing, but refer to them “as your coworkers.” (1 Viewer)

Yesterday I was in the middle of a somewhat heated phone call with a client. The client was upset because we didnt have a technician immediately available to help him with a very trivial IT problem. I was calmly trying to explain that we were short staffed at the moment because several of our staff were tied up assisting a local healthcare center that is being prepped to be a COVID testing center. He assured me that he totally didnt care. Right as Im about to lose my mind, I hear some giggling from the corner of the room. I glance over and my co-worker is shooting a video of me for a hilarious tik-tok video to share with her friends.  :hot:

My coworker dressed in all green and is hunting leprechauns. Everytime she finds a "clue" she yells CRICKEY. It is so funny I don't have the heart to tell her those two things don't go together. 

The older college age coworker is sleeping it off after staying up all night and drinking my stash of beer. The other high school age coworker was tethered to the couch and engrossed in a captivating game of Grand Theft Auto. Yes, I am the poster boy for good parenting and role modeling. What's your point?

One of my coworkers refuses to sleep in his crib so he's sleeping on my lap. Normally I work while he naps, but this is kinda nice too because they grow too fast. 

My coworkers drove me so nuts when I started working at 7:30 AM that I left and went home* at 7:45 AM. 

* By home I mean my actual office. 

My co-worker successfully obtained a temporary relaxation of his xbox and social media time restrictions by arguing that it is his only form of social interaction during these trying times.

My youngest coworker, who works offsite about 10 minutes away, did some shopping for us and left the groceries on our front porch because we are in self-quarantine due to my oldest coworker’s return from Europe.

My oldest coworker had a get together with a couple of her friends last night on opposite sides of our patio doors.

I'm trying to stay focused, but I share a cubicle (room) with two coworkers who are goofing off and doing nothing but playing video games.

My 19 year old coworker got out of bed at 2:30 pm and proceeded to complain that he wouldn't have gotten out of bed for work yet but he couldn't take all the racist nonsense on twitter anymore.  (he works evenings)

My coworkers are playing a rousing game of garage tennis, while I'm trying not to think about how much damage they are doing to the cars parked there.

My coworker is running around in their underwear saying they are hungry, but then refusing all offers of food that are not peanut butter straight from the jar. Also, neither coworker will sleep at he same time, so 0 work is getting done. 

Users who are viewing this thread