What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

COVID-19 Parody Song (Humor and Hope) (1 Viewer)

SteelerFan03

Footballguy
I posted this in the COVID discussion page and got some positive feedback. I'm looking to see if it can spread to get people to see it. I think its a positive message with some humor mixed in. I don't post very often, but I've been on here for many, many years. Can you help me out FGs? 

My wife and I produced a parody music video to encourage people to stay inside... Just trying to spread some positivity..

https://www.facebook.com/chris.taylor.75685962/videos/10216621895205897/?__tn__=%2CdlCH-R-R&eid=ARAnMpDT-1XmRycZo9el1-E1R_WrjwnGByDZg3o3we7K6lKrwPSZYowj9PeKYuPCetdvVrnd5zWxh0fe&hc_ref=ARQdaOTHluyR6M03Kj7PlzzOiTLeoj94LIY1E1wQjdBcUVcPJQ3hBoPlH2bA3igU4ls

OR

https://youtu.be/3USob_ol5Mg

Definitely trying to get it out there. Just don't know how best to get it to catch on. 160+ shares on Facebook as of last night (posted it at 7 p.m.) 1,600+ views on Facebook and 600+ on YouTube. Any ideas would be welcomed. Thanks!

Definitely trying to get it out there. Just don't know how best to get it to catch on. 160+ shares on Facebook as of last night (posted it at 7 p.m.) 1,600+ views on Facebook and 600+ on YouTube. Any ideas would be welcomed. Thanks!
Get Charlie from TikTok to dance to it.  :moneybag:

A bump for the evening crowd. I'll certainly try not to do this too often, but figured it doesn't hurt to try to get some other people tot see it. 

One more bump in case anyone else can help share it. We've got about 7,000 views total between YouTube and Facebook, but can't seem to find anyone with a big following to get it going again. Lots of people think it should go viral, but can't seem to make it happen. 

Thanks and I hope everyone stays safe!

Users who are viewing this thread