What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (2 Viewers)

Hmm, so not supported on iPad?  

I went to PokerStars.net on my Chromebook and it's saying page not found / not supported.  I may be out of luck.  :(
has to be laptop.   We've covered this like a dozen times so far.  LOL

has to be laptop.   We've covered this like a dozen times so far.  LOL
First day really digging into the thread.  I've popped in a couple times to say I'm down to play but admittedly I haven't been paying attention.  :D

I will try using the wife's laptop instead.

Edit:  Holy cow this machine is slow.  Hopefully I'm not the speed bump in game play.  Will give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have been having nightly games on PokerStars.  Club ID 3321467, password is potsofice if you haven't joined yet.  First tournament is at 8PM CST, there is sometimes a 2nd and possibly 3rd after that.  We've been doing $20 buy-in with payment through a trusted person being banker and accepting $ via PayPal and then distributing to the winners.
OK I entered the club.  Guess the organizer needs to let me in.  

I'm sure this has been answered, so I'll be "that guy"... What's the buy-in, how many chips do we start with, what are blinds, etc.?    Are there rebuys?

I'm good with whatever, I think I saw upthread a $20 entry, which is perfect.

OK I entered the club.  Guess the organizer needs to let me in.  

I'm sure this has been answered, so I'll be "that guy"... What's the buy-in, how many chips do we start with, what are blinds, etc.?    Are there rebuys?

I'm good with whatever, I think I saw upthread a $20 entry, which is perfect.
$20 entry fee.  I believe 3000 in starting chips and blinds start at 25/50.

Looks like 15/30 which is probably better but maybe the organizer is changing that.... 
It does start at 15/30.  I think it's just the default Pokerstars template for tournaments.  It does move somewhat fast, usually takes just a little over an hour to finish.  Not quite a turbo but definitely not like a deep stack drawn out battle or anything.

Looks like we have 6 so far for the 8PM CST starting in 15.  More the merrier. :thumbup:   I'll push the 2nd tournament out to 9:30PM.

Anyone willing to be banker tonight??

Last time I used my laptop was to draft FF teams, god only know how many updates I have to power through.  Plus the lap is ancient, it was high end when I bought it.  So probably has a gig HD.

Im in...I saw something about sending to a trusted banker earlier? Or we just sending ours 20s out after?

Fyi PSA, at the end of playing originally there might have been one or two players that stiffed people.  If not, they might have paid really late.  I don't remember who but I have a terrible notebook.

Damn got blinded out.  Lemme know who to PayPal and I'll send.  E2A:  If someone wouldn't mind PMing me, I'd appreciate it.  I am not gonna be on the boards, but get email notifications when I get a PM.

Down for a game tomorrow, too.  

Thanks guys, good game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I owe entry for that and missed the paypal address in chat. Sorry, I am stoned AF. Can someone please post or PM to whom I should pay?

Users who are viewing this thread