What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (3 Viewers)

The PokerStars app unfortunately still doesn't allow access to their Home Club area.  It has to be the PC installed application.

In the past we've settled up directly (losers all paypal or venmo the winner individually), which is kind of tedious and sucks sometimes for the winner to have to track down who hasn't paid, etc.  If there is someone trustworthy who wants to handle the $ side of things that would make this more efficient.

The PokerStars app unfortunately still doesn't allow access to their Home Club area.  It has to be the PC installed application.

In the past we've settled up directly (losers all paypal or venmo the winner individually), which is kind of tedious and sucks sometimes for the winner to have to track down who hasn't paid, etc.  If there is someone trustworthy who wants to handle the $ side of things that would make this more efficient.
I co-run the FFA lotto pool ($1500 pot every 6-8 weeks) and can be trusted to pay out. As long as I am around incandescent volunteer 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahhhh

That may explain why the phone app I download doesn't seem to be where everyone else is talking about

The pokerrrr 2 app (poker with buddies)`works well with phone or tablet and requires minimal personal info. It has adjustable blind Ievels, action clock, time extensions and a functional chat window with audio clip capabilities.

I’ll be that guy (username checks out), if a app based option can be utilized that would be great.  As of now, the 2 laptops in my house are company owned from wife and I’s respective employers and we can’t go putting gambling programs on them.  If not, totally understand; I intend to buy a chrome book soon, but probably not for a couple more weeks

I'm in NJ

Seems I cant go to pokerstars.com It routes me to pokerstarsNJ.com

When I login in there it says "your account can only be used on PS.com. this is PSNJ.com license website.  To use this account,  please visit PS.com.

Click here to visit PS.com

I click it....

PSNJ.com

Anyone in NJ able login?

Ok...think I'm in

Downloaded program on my laptop 

Painfully sloooooooooow

Fairly new laptop too.

Now having a hard time finding the club game. I feel like an 85 year old. Get off my lawn

I think I’m blocked on Pokerstars from years or debauchery. Maybe I can try to make up a new fake login. 

Would be Way more excited about an app on iOS/Android but I'll try to install on my work laptop 

Feel like it'll be hard to get a game going tonight but let's plan on the ***Inaugural FBG Poker League Tournament 2.0*** taking place tomorrow night.

I created a PokerStars Home Game Club.

Club id - 3321467 (FootballGuys)

Club PW - potsofice

I don't know if I can commit to a tournament every single night, but I'd probably be down for most nights of the week.  And it would be cool to mix it up with PLO8 and rebuy games and things like that.  

No FDAS allowed though he's the worst :thumbdown:
What time

How about tomorrow night, maybe we can make it a recurring Sunday night tournament.  8PM CST.  I'll create a PokerStars group for FBG if we have enough interest. Seems like we do, we just need to plan ahead so everyone can clear their schedule.
Is this right?  9pm eastern? 

Found it! 

menu on right side > select Home Games 

I've applied for entry under [icon] or [icon901] 

If you click Home Games on the bottom right it should give you the option to join.  

Club id - 3321467 (FootballGuys)

Club PW - potsofice

Not sure if we have enough people but I created a tournament which starts at 8:05PM CST.    :thumbup:

Found it! 

menu on right side > select Home Games 

I've applied for entry under [icon] or [icon901] 
Accepted.  I'm setting everyone who joins to Administrator status so you guys are welcome to create your own tournaments too.

Looks like we have 4 of us in the home game group so far.

Accepted.  I'm setting everyone who joins to Administrator status so you guys are welcome to create your own tournaments too.

Looks like we have 4 of us in the home game group so far.
Hey, why am I just a member and not an administrator? 🤬

Yeah play money chips then settle up with paypal/venmo.

And no, unfortunately the PokerStars mobile app doesn't allow these home games.  It seems there is another popular App suggested which may work for a wider range of people, but I'm not sure how to set all that up.

Kind of seeming like we don't have enough to get a game going tonight. :kicksrock:

Yeah play money chips then settle up with paypal/venmo.

And no, unfortunately the PokerStars mobile app doesn't allow these home games.  It seems there is another popular App suggested which may work for a wider range of people, but I'm not sure how to set all that up.

Kind of seeming like we don't have enough to get a game going tonight. :kicksrock:
I think we got it - don't give up!

Once in the club, go to "schedule" and select the tournament to join. It looks like there's a few in the club who aren't in the tournament.

@UniAlias, how about making it 8:15 CST and giving people an extra 10 minutes? Seems like people joined the club but not the tournament. My buddy is trying to get pokerstars downloaded but is having some trouble and might not quite make 8:05.

Users who are viewing this thread