Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright. Great job everyone! Everyone paid with no real issues. All winners should be paid out now. If you think you have money coming, or if you think I sent the wrong amount, let me know.

Hey fellas, just so everyone knows for some reason PokerStars isn't allowing late registration for these tournaments now. Just looking at twitter I think they've had some bugs allowing some late regis

Yes he did!

44 minutes ago, Softballguy said:

Beginners luck. Fun tournament. Glad my pocket pairs kept holding up.

Do I send comfortably numb my paypal address? (I'm BigJohnStudd)

You played really well - I didn't like being on your left or your right...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

Game 1

I need

1proud

Big John

Cos

Deadlypillow

Gm2

Mr pack

 

I do have a payment from someone who I don't know their handle.

Please post payouts for G1 and G2 and I can settle up in the AM

List your preferred method. PP or V

Thanks for banking mi amigo.

I think we need to starting insisting that people pay up front. It's a real pain to track people down. Sign up for the tournment, pay the banker. That should be required.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kutta said:

We are getting a $50 HORSE game going soon. Come one, come all!

HORSE Game #3 set to start at 11:50 ET in 15 minutes.      $50 to enter.  We have 4 already.   5k starting chips

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Northern Voice said:

Another NL game?

 

Just now, Getzlaf15 said:

HORSE Game #3 set to start at 11:50 ET in 15 minutes.      $50 to enter.  We have 4 already.   5k starting chips

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Getzlaf15 said:

HORSE Game #3 set to start at 11:50 ET in 15 minutes.      $50 to enter.  We have 4 already.   5k starting chips

one should probably know how to play horse, correct?

how long is each format?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kutta said:

C'mon guys! it's just a five different rotating games. Some hi-lo. Some omaha, hold 'em, blah blah blah

 

1 HOLD EM
2 Omaha Hi Lo 8 or better
3 RAZZ
4 Seven Card stud Hi only
5 Seven Card Stud hi lo 8 or better

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DA RAIDERS said:

one should probably know how to play horse, correct?

how long is each format?

 

 

Just now, Getzlaf15 said:

1 HOLD EM
2 Omaha Hi Lo 8 or better
3 RAZZ
4 Seven Card stud Hi only
5 Seven Card Stud hi lo 8 or better

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

one should probably know how to play horse, correct?

how long is each format?

 

We'll help. Just announce your hand and we'll tell you what to do

  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

Game 1

I need

1proud

Big John

Cos

Deadlypillow

Gm2

Mr pack

 

I do have a payment from someone who I don't know their handle.

Please post payouts for G1 and G2 and I can settle up in the AM

List your preferred method. PP or V

Sent

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Northern Voice said:

I'd like to learn HORSE one night but with a $5 buy in

It's just five different games. You know hold 'em. If you know omaha and understand low hands, you'll get it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...