Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright. Great job everyone! Everyone paid with no real issues. All winners should be paid out now. If you think you have money coming, or if you think I sent the wrong amount, let me know.

Hey fellas, just so everyone knows for some reason PokerStars isn't allowing late registration for these tournaments now. Just looking at twitter I think they've had some bugs allowing some late regis

Yes he did!

3 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

First Annual Shuke Invitational PLO8 Fight for the Cure Fun Run

Shuke keep your $20 (3rd place)

Cheese & I chopped 1st & 2nd - $70 each

Uni Paid me already, I'm owed $30.   

Cheese gets $50 

I think everyone except @Don't Noonan paid @Getzlaf15

@shuke

@Nipsey

@CGRdrJoe

@cheese

@UniAlias

Nips and Cgrdrjoe were the two that paid me.   So I have $60

5 minutes ago, Fat Drunk and Stupid said:

That works out, send $50 to cheese, $10 to me, and @Don't Noonan can send me $20.  Everything works out

Cheese gets $50 from you

I get $20 from Uni, $10 from you, and $20 from noonan

Shuke keeps his $20

Need cheese paypal

1 hour ago, comfortably numb said:

Lmao

After putting my head down a couple times on the desk, I finally just went to my bed thinking I'd just rest for a few minutes.

I came back this morning to keep playing but the tournament was apparently over.

I was a mess.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 4
Just now, gianmarco said:

After putting my head down a couple times on the desk, I finally just went to my bed thinking I'd just rest for a few minutes.

I came back this morning to keep playing but the tournament was apparently over.

I was a mess.

It could be worse...actually it cant..lol

17 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

Sent.

How bad did I suck out last night and did I have a lot of chips?

Got it, thanks.

From what I remember, you were down to about 2500 chips or so. You went KQ all in and I had aces. Flop was something like 4-8-9. Turn was 10. River was jack.

Not long after, I think you lost a hand or 2 and went all in again around 4000 chips (maybe less) with maybe AQ. I think he had KK. I could be wrong about the hand but you went runner-runner again for the straight. That part I remember.  I think you also had an earlier all in that you hit the ace on the river.  I was thinking, jeez, he's the Terminator tonight.

I think you had around 8300 chips which was third or 4th most at the time. Then you timed out. I think you went out in 5th.

• Laughing 4
Just now, NYRAGE said:

Got it, thanks.

From what I remember, you were down to about 2500 chips or so. You went KQ all in and I had aces. Flop was something like 4-8-9. Turn was 10. River was jack.

Not long after, I think you lost a hand or 2 and went all in again around 4000 chips (maybe less) with maybe AQ. I think he had KK. I could be wrong about the hand but you went runner-runner again for the straight. That part I remember.  I think you also had an earlier all in that you hit the ace on the river.  I was thinking, jeez, he's the Terminator tonight.

I think you had around 8300 chips which was third or 4th most at the time. Then you timed out. I think you went out in 5th.

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

I was a mess.

Banker passes out drunk.  

• Laughing 2
3 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

I remember thinking, this guy is probably drunk off his *ss and will probably still win.

Reminds me of a time I was in Vegas. My friend and I were clubbing and we decided to play in a tourney at 2am. My friend kept doing shots during the tournament and was really drunk. For some reason, he would go all-in whenever he had a Jack (J-10 was his favorite hand). I don't know how many times he went all-in, but it was a lot and he would always yell out, "all in #####es"!.

Somehow he makes it to the final table with me. Right in the middle of a hand, he passed out. I caught him as he was about to hit the ground. Don't ask me how, but he made it to the final 2. My friend couldn't even sit up straight, but the other guy offered to chop the pot because he had been entertained all night.  Classic night. Pure luck.

• Laughing 2
3 minutes ago, Ned said:

Banker passes out drunk.  

The best part is I was already drunk when I offered to bank.  I have no idea why I did that.  Then all these PayPal emails started flooding in and I think some were asking if I got it and stuff I'm like "Oh yeah, I got it" without even checking.

I also typed out my email here to send PayPal and remember someone asking if it was gmail.  I didn't do that to conceal my email.  That was the best I could do at the time.

Edited by gianmarco
  • Laughing 2
4 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

The best part is I was already drunk when I offered to bank.  I have no idea why I did that.  Then all these PayPal emails started flooding in and I think some were asking if I got it and stuff I'm like "Oh yeah, I got it" without even checking.

I also typed out my email here to send PayPal and remember someone asking if it was gmail.  I didn't do that to conceal my email.  That was the best I could do at the time.

@ gamcil. com 

Anyone need a new alias?

• Laughing 1
9 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

"... I think."

Edited by rogwadd
2 minutes ago, rogwadd said:

" I think."...

Is that what I said?

I also think I was typing out my hands. I'd have nothing and people still folded!

Edited by gianmarco
  • Laughing 1

Looks like I missed an epic night.

And we have set up drug and alcohol testing for the bankers going forward. Anything over 0.15 and your duties are rescinded for the evening.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 2
2 minutes ago, kutta said:

Looks like I missed an epic night.

And we have set up drug and alcohol testing for the bankers going forward. Anything over 0.15 and your duties are rescinded for the evening.

you can never bank again then.  Thank you for your service.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, gianmarco said:

So is that 8pm tourney still broken?

No, we’re still doing it, except it’s on a custom algorithm that sets it at a random time between 7-10pm ET, and with a random game and starting stack. 

6 hours ago, Joe Mammy said:

Yep, I took in on the chin twice with KK. Once a straight runner and runner and the other was a river Ace. Oh well, I rollercoastered to fifth but it was fun.

Lol.... Sorry, GB.