What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (2 Viewers)

So how do I get in on this?

Which site ya using and how do I get money to the banker?
Pokerstars. See the directions in the OP.

We play at 9 PM EST and 10:30 PM EST pretty much every night. Someone signs up to be the banker and everyone paypals to them and they payout.

I really have to go back to pre-COVID drinking levels starting Monday. Got a one two punch yesterday.

We usually pay $1,700 for Spring/Summer mosquito control. I decided since I’m homebound and we want to limit people around, I’d spray our acre yard myself. Went onto Amazon whilst drinking one night and ordered the highest rated bottle ($200/gallon which is about 5 treatments lasting two weeks or so each.) Said kid and animal safe, all natural, 5 star reviews.

Good news is it works like fricken Napalm. Despite my dressing in long pants and shirt when it was 95 degrees to apply (supposed to apply at peak sun when suckers are resting low to ground,) got it applied yesterday with a string of hoses in about an hour and not a hint of insect life today, and mosquitoes had really been breeding since heavy rains this week. We have a pond, which compounds things, and it’s devoid of any squiters. Not a sign. Fantastic!

Only problem is this miracle formula is highly concentrated cedar oil. As most people in these parts, I am afflicted by Cedar Fever. Wore a mask, but didn’t do much to prevent me from swelling and my skin feeling like it’s on fire. That plus a hangover is a double dose of too much alcohol + alcohol-related decision making.
Sounds like you're in for poker tonight then?

Interested in playing, but does anyone else get the error “we are sorry, the club ID and invitation code combination is not valid.  Please check the spelling and try again or contact the club manager for assistance.”?     

And yes, I’m pretty sure I typed it in right.  Anyone else using PokerStarsPA?  Wondering if that’s somehow preventing it...

Interested in playing, but does anyone else get the error “we are sorry, the club ID and invitation code combination is not valid.  Please check the spelling and try again or contact the club manager for assistance.”?     

And yes, I’m pretty sure I typed it in right.  Anyone else using PokerStarsPA?  Wondering if that’s somehow preventing it...
I thought someone else from PA had issues, but I'm not certain. It's legal there right?

Not sure if anyone was banking, but there were 8 people in the tourney.

It was: 1) nyrage   2) dback66 and 3) deadlypillow

I guess we'll sort out the payments.

Everyone paid but you. I asked you specifically three times. Also asked if you wanted to chop, crickets, lol. 

Give me your PayPal and I’ll ship it. 

dback66 

Everyone paid but you. I asked you specifically three times. Also asked if you wanted to chop, crickets, lol. 

Give me your PayPal and I’ll ship it. 

dback66 
Sorry. I was on the chat tab, but for some reason I'm not seeing any chat, just the hand info. I wonder there is something I need to adjust in the settings. 

No problem, sent. 
Thanks. I just checked my settings under chat and the "show player messages" box was not checked. Hopefully that fixes it for the future. I don't think that I ever touched my settings before.  Anyway, apologies for any perceived rudeness.

I’m in tonight! Can’t bank though - I have a buddy coming over to share some social distancing whiskey time, so I’ll need to get drinking right after the game.

Users who are viewing this thread