Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight?

1 hour ago, Nipsey said:

Hold'em:

Nips & TakiToki chop

whodey 3rd

Shoot! Sorry - I didn't see this before I did the payouts. If you send TakiToki $18, you guys will be square.

If you don't know his paypal, send it to me and I'll send it to him.

Sorry again!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright. Great job everyone! Everyone paid with no real issues. All winners should be paid out now. If you think you have money coming, or if you think I sent the wrong amount, let me know.

Hey fellas, just so everyone knows for some reason PokerStars isn't allowing late registration for these tournaments now. Just looking at twitter I think they've had some bugs allowing some late regis

Yes he did!

1 minute ago, kutta said:

Shoot! Sorry - I didn't see this before I did the payouts. If you send TakiToki $18, you guys will be square.

If you don't know his paypal, send it to me and I'll send it to him.

Sorry again!

I just sent you $18 back.

Two games tonight, both with 9 players, $180 prize pools.

Hold-em:

Nips and TakiToki chopped first for $72 each.

whodey took third for $36.

Omaha:

vwstonejode took first for $90.

kutta took second for $54.

mwoot took third for $36.

Another fun night! Thanks guys!

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, kutta said:

Alright. Thanks. I just sent that to TikiToki so you guys should be all square.

You sent me two payments by accident unless it was sympathy for getting knocked out on the bubble. I just sent back the money you sent to me ($18 and $34).

- Joe

9 hours ago, NYRAGE said:

You sent me two payments by accident unless it was sympathy for getting knocked out on the bubble. I just sent back the money you sent to me ($18 and $34).

- Joe

Oops. That was meant for TakiToki. Thanks.

A couple reminders for payments:

1. Pick "family and friends" when sending, and don't mention anything about poker

2. Pay EARLY! Last night was great - all money was received when the games were getting started. I still prefer that everyone pays for every tournament whether you won prevoiusly or not, and then payouts are issued.

3. Make sure to put your PokerStars name in the comment of EVERY payment. We have a lot of people playing and it's MUCH easier to track things if you put your PokerStars name on every payment.

Thanks All!

13 minutes ago, kutta said:

3. Make sure to put your PokerStars name in the comment of EVERY payment. We have a lot of people playing and it's MUCH easier to track things if you put your PokerStars name on every payment.

Thanks All!

I've banked several times.  

Please ONLY  put your PokerStars name on the payment.

If you do that, I can see who paid WITHOUT having to open up the link to the transaction.  Which makes it 10x easier when there are 10-20 payments.

• Like 1

Buddy sent me some info for some sit and go games this guy has setup in a private club

it’s a phone app 

Pokerrrr 2 is the ultimate multiplayer poker app to play with your buddies! It's as simple as creating a private room or tournament clock/timer, setting the rules( No Limit Hold'em, OFC-13 card poker, Short Deck Poker, Pot-Limit Omaha, Round of Each, Sit-and-go, MTT and so on) and dealing out the cards.

8 minutes ago, Big League Chew said:

Buddy sent me some info for some sit and go games this guy has setup in a private club

it’s a phone app 

Pokerrrr 2 is the ultimate multiplayer poker app to play with your buddies! It's as simple as creating a private room or tournament clock/timer, setting the rules( No Limit Hold'em, OFC-13 card poker, Short Deck Poker, Pot-Limit Omaha, Round of Each, Sit-and-go, MTT and so on) and dealing out the cards.

We have 65 members that play on Poker Stars. Most of us like to play on a computer instead of an app.

That app has been mentioned in here before and we have decided we are staying at Poker Stars.

Some folks may want to use it for home games or whatever, but our FBG club will be staying at Stars.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, kutta said:

We have 65 members that play on Poker Stars. Most of us like to play on a computer instead of an app.

That app has been mentioned in here before and we have decided we are staying at Poker Stars.

Some folks may want to use it for home games or whatever, but our FBG club will be staying at Stars.

That’s cool. Just passing on info

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, RJS113 said:

Sorry if I missed this, but is there somewhere to see who the banker is for each game? Or is it always the same person? And is it always $40?

Banker varies night to night. Games are usually for $20. Hold'em at 9:05est/6:05pst, Omaha at 10:30est/7:30pst every night

1 minute ago, Nipsey said:

Banker varies night to night. Games are usually for $20. Hold'em at 9:05est/6:05pst, Omaha at 10:30est/7:30pst every night

Thanks, who’s banker for hold em tonight?

I'm in for the 6pm PST NL game.  I've slowly been climbing the ladder but eventually just donating.  I'll be drinking more than usual so I'll probably donk off my cash pretty quick.  You're welcome.  

I'm obviously an idiot.

I'm not able to get to Pokerstars.com ...it just times out.

Is there some kind of block for certain states?

Or do you need an app for your desktop? (logic would think you would get that at Pokerstars.com)

eta ... is it Pokerstars.bet?

Edited by Bossman
17 minutes ago, Bossman said:

I'm obviously an idiot.

I'm not able to get to Pokerstars.com ...it just times out.

Is there some kind of block for certain states?

Or do you need an app for your desktop? (logic would think you would get that at Pokerstars.com)

eta ... is it Pokerstars.bet?

also ... Pokerstars.net works for me.

Seems these are all the same? Strange the .com would not work.

Just now, Bossman said:

also ... Pokerstars.net works for me.

Seems these are all the same? Strange the .com would not work.

i think its net, once you get in "home games" at the bottom right and then search for our club ID in the OP.
You are gonna need to get accepted, not sure if the admin is on tonight to do so

• Thanks 1

I will need someone to gift me 5k in chips if tonight's 6pm PST game is happening.  Can you reply here and help a brotha out?

How are you guys playing every night or so with only so many play chips in your coffers??

3 minutes ago, nirad3 said:

I will need someone to gift me 5k in chips if tonight's 6pm PST game is happening.  Can you reply here and help a brotha out?

How are you guys playing every night or so with only so many play chips in your coffers??

i splurged and bought 1M

Can you set up a cash game, ill let you win some chips

1 minute ago, comfortably numb said:

i splurged and bought 1M

Can you set up a cash game, ill let you win some chips

Thanks dude.  I have no idea how to set up a game.  Can you do it?

1 minute ago, comfortably numb said:

crap was hoping you knew....lol
let me see if i can figure it out

It will be under the "cash games" tab of our club 
keep an eye out if you see a table pop up

nevermind

Just now, comfortably numb said:

created a table

called free monies, I'm in there if you or anyone else need loot

i just bought 1mm chips, nevermind thanks though :)

13 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

fire lit, cigar lit, beer in hand and registered.

I can bank tonight for the 9PM NL

hurleyandroxy22     @     gmail for PP

PS and FBG name ONLY in the subject and send as a friend

Venmo

@carlos- Rodrigues-5 for Venmo
(CR logo is my avatar)

sent

18 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

i think its net, once you get in "home games" at the bottom right and then search for our club ID in the OP.
You are gonna need to get accepted, not sure if the admin is on tonight to do so

Jebus ... they still had my account from 2 decades ago.

Anywho, logged in and request to join club sent. If it doesn't happen tonight, no big deal.