What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (2 Viewers)

Man all this time I have been paying with a Credit Card and getting slammed for 88 cents.   I also have always sent 21 bucks.  WTF.   I thought the bank route would take a few days to clear?  anywho 

ok you should have it now, finally got email confirmation... maybe i didn't hit the last submit button the first time :lol:   

weird that it showed as a transaction on my CC that's linked to paypal though

I'm logged in. Talk to me like I don't know wtf I'm doing ...

NL Holdem. Got it.

So I need to purchase play chips?

Then PayPay $20 to whom?

Next year or season what do you guys think about paying say 22 bucks a tourny and people acquire points?  At the end of the time period pay out the top players with the extra 2 bucks? 

Thoughts?

Should I just start drinking?

ok you should have it now, finally got email confirmation... maybe i didn't hit the last submit button the first time :lol:   

weird that it showed as a transaction on my CC that's linked to paypal though
maybe taking a bit tonight
still don't show kuttas coming through either

Next year or season what do you guys think about paying say 22 bucks a tourny and people acquire points?  At the end of the time period pay out the top players with the extra 2 bucks? 

Thoughts?

I’m well into my second vodka, also 22 with 2 going to high hand pot imo

• Smile
Reactions: Ned

Thoughts?

Sounds like a nightmare to track.

Go ahead and start drinking.

Thoughts?

Home Games actually has a standings feature. Just have to enable it in the tourney setup. I think. 

hmm, just confirm the address, i don't have it yet

Paid so far

numb/peng
tompa
mwoots
duckz
ned/ryder
crdjoe
nyrage
cheese
Nipple
nirad
kutta
FBGSHIZZZ
fbgDRZ
MrPack
Taki Tok
FDAS

need info on

CBro initials
and some lady sent me $42 (how you doin!!??)
so far only these have gone through

Last edited by a moderator:
i did too a couple times, and now i'm out....  stupid play.

CN - please message if you see 2 PP payments from me ... i got 2 emails, so they should be there
finally got em, refunded 1 payment

in future don't mention anything poker related, that can get us banned from PP

Users who are viewing this thread