What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (7 Viewers)

doesn't help that the 2019 world series is on ESPN right now with nothing else to watch

currently sipping a PBR wanting to play more   

doh.

guys, I'm checking out and will settle up in the morning"please post payout structure and winners

as of now, i looks like i need payment from (or eventually PP will push it through)

Ham
dback
1proud
ladybluejay
wildcat fan 
darint

I have payment from a CBro and what I think is $42 from darint? but not sure if she paid for 2 entries.

guys, I'm checking out and will settle up in the morning"please post payout structure and winners

as of now, i looks like i need payment from (or eventually PP will push it through)

Ham
dback
1proud
ladybluejay
wildcat fan 
darint

I have payment from a CBro and what I think is $42 from darint? but not sure if she paid for 2 entries.
that's me and i'm all man, baby.... 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
well damn ok see y'all tomorrow night (probably)  

... or wait, now that the 1st game is over, anyone want a 2nd NL game? 

i've seen it mentioned in the thread but i honestly have no idea what it is...... i pretty much stick to holdem (NL / PL)  and stud
HORSE 
is

HOLD EM. limit
Om8 hi lo. limit
razz limit (lo stud)
Stud (7 card)
Stud Hi lo ( 7 card)

Everyone should be paid out for tonight. If you were part of the big Omaha chop, everyone got $27 instead of $30 because Bossman got shut out and couldn't play so his entry didn't count.

If I messed something up, let me know.

nirad3 said:
that's me and i'm all man, baby.... 😉
are you serious?
you sent me 20, 20 and a 42?

If so, i need to refund you the 42 as well.

comfortably numb said:

Ham GOT IT
dback  GOT IT
1proud GOT IT
ladybluejay
wildcat fan 
darint

I will settle up now but looks like I still need 
Ladybluejay and wildcat

Any help with who those are?

Don't Noonan said:
@comfortably numb no limit results

1st  @Mr. Ham (deadly pillow) $210

2nd @Don't Noonan (mwoot15) $126

3rd @cheese (whodey1989) $84

Good job guys
Looks like I am still waiting on 40 from ladybluejay and wildcat fan.
I paid everyone in full minus 3rd place Cheese.

Cheese, to avoid additional transactions I sent you 44 and the above 2 can send you 20 direct.
If for some reason I missed their payment I'll send you whatever is owed.
I'll be checking here throughout the day.

comfortably numb said:

Ham
dback
1proud
ladybluejay
wildcat fan 
darint

I paid you through PP. I am dback66 and my email is dback66@hotmail.com. I bank often. I use the app. In the app you can click on anyone’s “contact” button and see the email. CBro is mine. 

Sorry- I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but can someone post a step-by-step on how to take part? I'd like to play tonight if there's a game.

Sorry- I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but can someone post a step-by-step on how to take part? I'd like to play tonight if there's a game.
Try OP

You'll have to DL pokerstars.net...or something I'm still confused but got it somehow 

When you log in look to bottom right corner. 

Home games 

Under home games join club (OP has info)

You'll have to wait til you get approved by admin.

Once approved each game "costs" 20k in chips

Every few hours you are entitled to cash in some free chips. Just go to your account and click get chips

You could also buy 1M in play chips for 2.99 or peeps here can play a cash game with you to transfer chips to you

Every night there is a game or 3

Usually 9pm est starts of with NL and then some Omaha and horses or something.

Register for 20k in play chips.  You'll see that game under the tourney tab in our home game club

In this thread someone will volunteer to be the banker. Usually an hour before game time. Pay that dude, preferably before game starts. In your payment, make NO mention of poker. Make sure to send to a "friend" to avoid a fee. Just put your stars name and PS name (if dif) in the subject

Every game is $20 unless otherwise noted.

Lose quickly 

Talk smack

Watch otis river out every 3rd hand and come back to win every tournament 

If you are lucky enough to come in 2nd banker will pay everyone (assuming he is sober) out that night or the next morning. 

Come back tomorrow for the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread