What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (1 Viewer)

I figured out the setting that I needed to change to be able to participate.

Had to uncheck a box stating "allow new version" or something to that effect.

anywho ... don't be shocked if I jump in one of these nights.

My friend who has played some of your tournaments before told me about them. My name on PokerStars is "Zenodotus" and I would like to join in, tonight if possible. Please approve me and let me know what else to do, if anything, to make it so.

Hey fellas, just so everyone knows for some reason PokerStars isn't allowing late registration for these tournaments now. Just looking at twitter I think they've had some bugs allowing some late registration all the way to the break for some tournaments and others not allowing it at all. Hopefully they fix the issue at some point but in the meantime you have to sign up before the tournament begins or else you'll be locked out. Friday is usually the biggest game of the week so get in there asap and sign up if you want to play.

Also, on behalf of everyone, I want to give a big thank you to the guys who have volunteered to be bankers every night. Your work is greatly appreciated by all of us. To make life easier for them please pay the banker at the beginning of the tournament (or sooner if we know who is banking beforehand) so they don't have to chase the money down. Put your PokerStars name in the Paypal note and please don't mention anything about poker. Let's make it as easy as possible for these guys who volunteer to put in the extra time and effort to bank.

See you guys tonight.

I can bank Hold-Em tonight. I can't bank Omaha because I won't be playing.

Paypal $20 to msavoca at kuttatech dot com

Hey fellas, just so everyone knows for some reason PokerStars isn't allowing late registration for these tournaments now. Just looking at twitter I think they've had some bugs allowing some late registration all the way to the break for some tournaments and others not allowing it at all. Hopefully they fix the issue at some point but in the meantime you have to sign up before the tournament begins or else you'll be locked out. Friday is usually the biggest game of the week so get in there asap and sign up if you want to play.

Also, on behalf of everyone, I want to give a big thank you to the guys who have volunteered to be bankers every night. Your work is greatly appreciated by all of us. To make life easier for them please pay the banker at the beginning of the tournament (or sooner if we know who is banking beforehand) so they don't have to chase the money down. Put your PokerStars name in the Paypal note and please don't mention anything about poker. Let's make it as easy as possible for these guys who volunteer to put in the extra time and effort to bank.

See you guys tonight.
Thanks Nipsey. Also everyone be sure and check the friend or family option. Otherwise there is a fee.  If you win and there are fees for paying you out, say from a different country, the fee will be subtracted. Only has happened once :)  

Users who are viewing this thread