Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight?

Nipsey

8 hours ago, Golf Guy 69 said:

I thought it wanted no one to lose at 6 handed.  We would have been bouncing back and forth to 5am.

I don’t remember posting that, I guess 1/2 a bottle of whiskey is my tipping point and 2/3rds is black out :shrug: 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Dang.  Are you playing another event tomorrow?

yes, $1k OM8 Limit.   Have 3 cashes, 2 bubbles in this event last 5 years.  Finished 63rd last year out of 900.   One of the bubbles I had AAK2 dsuited vs KKA3 and lost both ways.

finished 90th.       Had many, many hands where I had nut flush, nut low, straight draws and brick bricked them an incredible amount of times.  A23, A24, A25, A34, A26.   At least a dozen times.  So frustrating.

13 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

finished 90th.       Had many, many hands where I had nut flush, nut low, straight draws and brick bricked them an incredible amount of times.  A23, A24, A25, A34, A26.   At least a dozen times.  So frustrating.

Dang.  I was watching for a bit.  Saw you get down to 2k and then rally to 36k.  Then I got a phone call and wasn't able to watch for a half hour.

Just now, Don't Noonan said:

Dang.  I was watching for a bit.  Saw you get down to 2k and then rally to 36k.  Then I got a phone call and wasn't able to watch for a half hour.

When I hit 80k for 13th place, the next hand flopped  8 4 9 with two hearts.  I had Ah, 2h, 3c, 8x.  Guy bets, I raise.    Turn is an 8.   Now have three 8's.  River is J, and guy turns over 44.  So gross.